Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Cherry Bing

Christmas shows are already starting..
dont get me wrong...I lovvvvvvvvvvvvve them... but it still feels too early..I can totally O.D. on christmas movies/ shows..especially the hallmark ones...

I can never see the original : waltons homecoming too many times.. and the house without a christmas tree... for those of you old enough to remember it..

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

Re: Christmas shows are already starting..
i wish we still got the Hallmark channel.
I could watch Christmas movies 24 hours a day for 3 months and never get sick of them. I need to see what's on!

My hubby and I even want to go see the new Harold and Kumar 3D Christmas movie! It's a win/win for us because we love Harold and Kumar and we love Christmas movies. Our favorite Christmas movie is Badder Santa - we have to watch it together (in bed) every year!
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I know what you mean. I saw that How the Grinch Stole Christmas was already playing on tv last night. DH and I LOVE that one. But now? Before we had turkey and pumpkin pie???
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

blbabe1234 wrote:I know what you mean. I saw that How the Grinch Stole Christmas was already playing on tv last night. DH and I LOVE that one. But now? Before we had turkey and pumpkin pie???
Halloween shows are still on... DD watched Hocus Pocus this afternoon! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

It does seem a bit early but . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. .. talk about jumping the gun - Our local supermarket had EGGNOG in the store several days before Halloween. Hello EGGNOG before Halloween and in a Christmas decorated container naturally.

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Wow that does seem early. I love Christmas shows, I will have to check what's on.
ImageImageImageImage

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Retail Christmas does start early. And it will start earlier each year if the buyers buy. But just imagine how early the designers start. I would love to hear from designers (of anything) about how early they have to start before they can get the product to market.
Bibi

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

Have you ladies seen that cartoon floating around...I know I saw it on FB...bet it's on pinterest too.

It's a Turkey, shaking his "finger" at Santa Clause and says something to the effect of "This is MY month...go back to December and wait your turn!"

LMAO. Just makes me giggle everytime I think of it! :-D

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

Well I can't complain as last night I popped in my White Christams DVD...I can't get enough of Christmas shows... when you think of it... the stores go all out for Christmas so waiting much longer makes it quite an ordeal to put up and take down all those decorations - afterall less than 7 weeks away!

PS - I think I say this every Christmas but if you like Christmas movies especially old ones - you will love Christmas in Connecticut if you have not seen it. I am holding off before watching that one as I make it very ceremonious... wine snacks some decorations...ya I am Mrs. Claus incognito
ImageImage Image
Ann

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

craftyfool wrote:Have you ladies seen that cartoon floating around...I know I saw it on FB...bet it's on pinterest too.

It's a Turkey, shaking his "finger" at Santa Clause and says something to the effect of "This is MY month...go back to December and wait your turn!"

LMAO. Just makes me giggle everytime I think of it! :-D

LMAO!!! That's funny!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee