Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

PBR World Finals start tonight.
For those who dont know what that is - BULL RIDING and cowboys too of course. It is in Vegas and last 5 nights. It is on TV on Versus tonight through Saturday and then the last day on NBC in the early afternoon. I follow bull riding all year long and am a bit disappointed in my fav cowboys performances this year but I still watch. Love the bull riding. My DH watches with me most weeks and roots for the BULLS. LOL

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

Re: PBR World Finals start tonight.
oooh! Good to know! Just set it to record!

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

A couple of friends of mine are in Vegas there right now, posting pics to facebook

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

AnnOminous wrote:A couple of friends of mine are in Vegas there right now, posting pics to facebook

oh wow how lucky is that. In 2008 my husband and I were on our way home from Florida from visiting our DD. In the airport in Texas were a bunch of cowboys just returning from the world finals. My husband still tells people I accosted them. LOL I wouldnt say accost, but I did enjoy chatting with the bunch of them. and they were good cowboys and spoke politely and friendly with an old lady fan.

My fav cowboy did quite well tonight. I am a huge J.B. Mauney fan and he rode and came in 4th in the first round. Love the bull riding.

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Do you follow barrel racing, too. My cousin is a champion barrel racer.
Bibi

handerful

Cherry Cropper

I was only a bull riding fan when the rodeo came to town. My step dad was on the local Rodeo Board, so he and my mom were able to go to the PBR a couple of times.

I volunteered to work the ticket booth. When we shut it down, I got to go to the booth - which required you to walk a plank over the bull pen.

I saw my fair share of cowboys changing, too... some don't take the time to go to their trailers. I was suprised to see how many go commando under their jeans. Hmmm...
Image Image
RACHEL

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

oh my goodness. Love that term for no skivvies.

Well tonight the bull riding was very good. Two of my favs both rode for good scores. My fav J.B. is now 4th after 2 rounds so that is good too. He had a poor year and it is good to see him doing well and laughing and having fun. Just cross my fingers that he keeps it up.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee