Laughing in my sleep...

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Cherry Bing

Laughing in my sleep...

Post by »

Hubby just informed me yesterday morning that I was laughing really hard in my sleep... I guess I woke him with all my laughter I was so loud... I have no memory of any of this.. I never talk in my sleep, much less laugh.... He said he just stood there and watched.... maybe I should check his phone and make sure he didnt record it...

Its kinda funny... I never do stuff like that.
4peasinourpod
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 816

Re: Laughing in my sleep...

Post by 4peasinourpod »

omg. I totally do that, I think it is because I don't sleep much, that when I do, it is a deep deep sleep. I will be looking for you on youtube. :)
~pam~
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3713

Post by blbabe1234 »

LOL! That's funny. My hubby talks in his sleep. One night, when he was really really stressed out with work and stuff, he screamed out "Scooby Doo is not a SCAM!!" I busted out laughing and had problems going back to sleep that night. When I mentioned it to him the next morning, he had not recollection of that.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
heidi
Site Admin
Gallery: 502

Post by heidi »

I did that just a couple of nights ago! I even remembered the dream - and laughed about it again later! :)

Love it when that happens. :bluelol:
croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

I talk in my sleep all the time. If any family member walks into my room I start telling them lists....like "honey I washed your jeans and they are in the dryer", or "your lunch money is on the table"....etc. I don't even remember when I do this and they say I don't open my eyes....so how do I know who is in my room? Weird, but they say I do it a lot. I think it's because I worked the night shift for years and I went to bed at 4am. I had to write notes for everyone because I wouldn't see them until after school and wouldn't see dh until he got home from work. I haven't worked the night shift in a year but they say I'm still doing it, lol
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2146

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

well, at least whatever you were dreaming/thinking was funny and not scary!!!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
cort
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 92

Post by cort »

You must have needed a good laugh! and it's definitely better then being chased or finding out in your dream you forgot to wear pants. ;) ;)
ImageImage
scraptag
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 567

Post by scraptag »

oh, that would have been great to see. :-D

Maybe you could have him replicate it for you, and you could show us HIS video.
Firegems
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 15

Post by Firegems »

Life was telling you it was time for a good laugh!
I think I would check is phone too... don't want that on a Youtube! LOL
Firegems
Cherry Bing

Post by »

Lol I did check his phone cause its something I would totally do... nothing there. he said he didnt think of it...
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

Odd dreams here too. A friend of ours and her boyfriend got matching tats not long ago and I dreamed they broke up and she wanted me to figure out how to cover up his name on her shoulder...lol. I think it is the full moon.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

4peasinourpod wrote:omg. I totally do that, I think it is because I don't sleep much, that when I do, it is a deep deep sleep. I will be looking for you on youtube. :)

LOL

Lynda
jmitchell05
Cherry Picker

Post by jmitchell05 »

My Dad, my brother and I all talk in our sleep. We can have full conversations or just say random things. I tried to wake Dad once to get out of the recliner and get into bed, to which he replied "There's 69 and they're in the closet!" I asked the next day and he had no clue what it meant.

I apparently cussed out my first roommate. We had just moved in together and she tried to get me up for work one morning. When I DID get up I found her on the couch crying. When I asked what was wrong she said I called her names and cussed her. I immediately apologized and told her that I had no memory of saying any of it and I should have warned her!!
Jessi
jmitchell05
Cherry Picker

Post by jmitchell05 »

Now that you mention video tape, I may have video taped my daughter talking in her sleep. I'll have to go through my tapes. I remember one night she was talking for a solid hour. I couldn't understand everything she was saying but she kept talking. If she stopped I would ask her a question and she would go again. It was very funny.
Jessi
deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

I can have complete conversations with my dh while he is sleeping...it's so much fun, if only he would remember them :)
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
kguercio
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 190

Post by kguercio »

Too funny, and you can't remember a dream or anything??!!
****Kelly****
kittymomma
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 341

Post by kittymomma »

I think I would rather have laughing! DH used to wake me up because I was grinding my teeth in my sleep!
sherry
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1

Post by sherry »

That's so weird- the things we do while asleep- I have the weirdest dreams.

Return to “General Talk”