We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

JeanG

Cherry Cola

About Robbin Wood
I know that many of you still remember Robbin, though she hasn't been on the board for a long time. As you recall, I posted last May that her daughter, Sasha, had died from diabetic complications. This summer her best friend died. And yesterday, her life partner, Jolene, died from sepsis. So she is now raising Alexis all alone and of course, the 2 of them are devastated by all the deaths. Please say prayers or send good vibes or whatever else may help them through this. Thank you so much.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Re: About Robbin Wood
I can not imagine that much loss in such a short time. Prayers sent!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Marie D

Cherry Bing

Oh, this is so sad!!! Sending her my thoughts and all my love!!
When love and skill work together, expect a masterpiece.
John Ruskin

Proud DT member at

Image Image Image Image Image

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh my goodness! Big hugs for her and Alexis!

nun69

Cherry Jubilee

oh my goodness....how sad and yes I totally rememebr her, we share the same birthday and I remember what an accomplishment it was when she quit smoking~so sad, send her my prayers if you are in touch with her....
Image~Angie~

Monroe1218

Cherry Cropper

What a very sad time for her! She'll be in my thoughts and prayers!
Rebecca

koala1966

Cherry Delight

I am very sad to hear this, she is in my prayers.

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

she is an awesome strong lady, doing a wonderful job with "little" Alexis. She will be in our thoughts.

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Some people have such tough things to go through. I'm sending good vibes out to her and Alexis.

Lynda

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Oh my gosh...what a rough time! Both of them are in my thoughts and prayers...please let her know we're thinking of her.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

I am so sorry to hear she has had so much happen to her. Sending prayers for all of them
Firegems

1grandma

Cherry Addict

That is a lot to deal with. Prayers and hugs.
Bibi

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

That is just so, so sad. ((hugs)) to her.

ImageImage Image Image  

JeanG

Cherry Cola

btt
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

RobbinWood

Cherry Picker

Hello everyone! I have missed you! Thank you for the kind words and thoughts. Yes, it has been a very difficult 3 months. The loss of my partner of 28 years was a shock and it happened very quickly. It means a tremendous amount of changes in our life but we will get through this too.
Alexis has grown into a budding beautiful young lady. She loves Scrapping and I hope that our lives will calm down so that we can do the things we love in the near future. I still have a big project ahead of me and that is turning my scrap room into a lovely bedroom for her. Now that I will be her sole parent, I feel she needs a room of her own. I will be moving my office and scrap room to the basement to make this happen. She deserves it.

Warmest regards, and sending love to all my buddies on ACOT
Robbin
Robbin
Formerly known as Wiseone or Bigbottom100

Cherry Bing

Yes I remember Robbin..
Her and I used to message each other a lil bit.. she always took such breath taking pics of her lil girl that I think she adopted from family. Her layouts were always stunning...

I have wondered where she was..
So sad that she is going through so much..

Has anyone tried to contact her?

RobbinWood

Cherry Picker

Lana, you are such a dear and wonderful person. I hope to come back to ACOT...just need a few months to get things done and my new area set up.
Send prayers that God, will look out for Alexis and I as we move forward with our lives.

Hugs Robbin
Robbin
Formerly known as Wiseone or Bigbottom100

Cherry Bing

Robbin I just hope and pray that you and Alexis are able to find strength in all of this and you are able to move forward to inspire others as Im sure you already have. I do look forward to seeing you back here but understand you needing time.. Take care and know you are cared about here...

big loves:) to you and your alexis..

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

I dont really know her but am sending prayers for strength and guidance.

jmo95

Cherry Cola

Sending lots of prayers and hugs!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee