Where in the World Have the Years Gone?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Where in the World Have the Years Gone?

Post by Charleneanne »

42 years ago today, my baby boy and middle child was born. I cant believe it. my kids are now 44, 42, and 38. Most days I still feel like that skinny blonde girl who wanted a large family. LOL Wow old age is catching me rapidly. sigh. lol I guess it was worth having my 3 wonderful kids. But boy it has gone fast
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3720

Re: Where in the World Have the Years Gone?

Post by blbabe1234 »

Happy Birthday to your DS!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
sherry
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1

Post by sherry »

I know- the years do fly by. My "kids" are now 20 & 23, doesn't seem possible.
CherryTat
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 492

Post by CherryTat »

Unfortunately I think we all have the same problem :( My kids are 26 and 14- wow. I had a nice compliment last week. I had to pick DD up from school because she was sick and they have a new policy where you have to go into the office and sign them out. As I was doing so, the secretary asked "are you Kate's mother?" and I replied "yes" of course, and she said "I had to ask, you look to young to be her mother" Made my day!!!! LOL
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
meteechtap
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 318

Post by meteechtap »

Happy birthday to your son!! I know my kids are still quite young, but I already feel the time flying by! My baby will be in Pre-k next yr and I will have a half day at home with no kids!!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

I have this theory that the older we get (and I am probably older than you), the faster the years go. My kids are 39 and 35 . Big birthday wishes to your son!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
pawprints
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 1055

Post by pawprints »

Happy Birthday to your ds! Mine turned 30 today!

Image Image Image

SherrieLynne
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 552

Post by SherrieLynne »

Yes, The years do fly by don't they. My girls are 35, 31, 28 and 26. Grandchild number 6 is due October 29. Somedays it is hard to believe that I have grandkids.
oceanbreezes423
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 2148

Post by oceanbreezes423 »

Happy birthday to your ds! I also have 3 grown sons, 28,29,33, and 4 grand daughters! The logic in me says there is still 24 hours in a day, and yet it does seem to go faster. And while we are in the midst of life, raising our family, jobs, etc. we are so focused on the many things going on we do not realize till later just what a brief moment in time it really was. Here' s to slowing things down, just for a second.........to catch our breath! :winkb:
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image
Cherry Bing

Post by »

I know what you mean.. my first born is 28..I still feel like that 20 something gal with a few extra lbs... maybe a little more wise to the world..

Im 47..my mom says she no longer looks forward to the changing seasons because they seem to go by faster making her older.. she just wants to enjoy the present.. cause the future makes her older she says... she is a young 69yrs old.. even though she has talked like she is old forever...
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

I can certainly sympathize with you on this one. My kids are 42, 41, 33, 31 and 25. And yes, the years have flown by! They were babies, now they have babies. And almost half of my grandbabies are grown up, too. Oh my! And my skinny brown-eyed girl is long gone. :( I guess this is part of why we scrapbook. To hold onto the years. I am too poor for plastic surgery. LOL
Bibi
Charleneanne
Cherry Delight
Gallery: 1500

Post by Charleneanne »

JulesinParadise wrote:I have this theory that the older we get (and I am probably older than you), the faster the years go. My kids are 39 and 35 . Big birthday wishes to your son!

doubt it. lol I was born in the spring of the year they dropped the bomb on Hiroshima to end the war. You know the "Big" one.
Firegems
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 15

Post by Firegems »

Happy Birthday to your DS!

My son is 9 and I can't believe how the years have flown. When I think of how many years till he is even out of school I can't believe it. It's just not fair that time is going so fast.

:?
Firegems
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Post by MOM2SNOX »

Charleneanne wrote:
JulesinParadise wrote:I have this theory that the older we get (and I am probably older than you), the faster the years go. My kids are 39 and 35 . Big birthday wishes to your son!

doubt it. lol I was born in the spring of the year they dropped the bomb on Hiroshima to end the war. You know the "Big" one.

Dang.. you must be OLD Charleanne.. ;P Hugs and kisses and birthday wishes from the SNOXster and I in Washington to your "grownups"!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

Return to “General Talk”