Good Morning ACOT ...happy Labor Day

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Good Morning ACOT ...happy Labor Day

Post by JulesinParadise »

We have the kids coming over after the little guys naps for bbq and some pool time if the little fellas are feeling better. I have my reveal tomorrow and have some last minute things to take care of for that along with some of the challenges from yesterday...that was such fun. One week to complete 5 challenges...come play if you get a chance.

And what are your plans for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
Clareo
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 1

Re: Good Morning ACOT ...happy Labor Day

Post by Clareo »

My plans? Work. I'm over it but i guess I'll haul my sorry self in there. At home I have a "to do" list as long as my arm and at the top of it is ironing. I've been holding out waiting for the house work fairies to come deal with it but I suspect they may be on strike or holiday or they've blacklisted me ... Jules, wanna come do my ironing??

Have a great day everyone!
1grandma
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 187

Post by 1grandma »

I know you love to have your grandkids over. I do too! And this morning after I get off work at 7:30 AM, I am meeting my fourth ds' family at Waffle House to use a really great coupon. I have two grandsons staying with us also, so it will be a big group of nine hungry people. Then I am going home and sleeping until about 3:00 when we are going to a Labor Day party at a friend's house.
Bibi
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Good morning! My plans for the day are to scrap allmost all day! My dh is working 2 jobs so I will not see him till at least 6 or 7 this evening! I want to finish the Sunday challenges and start packing for my scrapfest adventure! It is next week and I am SUPER excited!
ImageImage 

Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

Just got home from work, so it's off to sleep. Then when I wake up, it'll be clean up the yard a little more from the debris we cut yesterday and get a load of stuff from the old place...thankfully that is winding down. Then...work again at 7pm!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

GeriNY
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 15

Post by GeriNY »

Good morning, a rainy day here. I plan to do some cleaning and laundry this morning, and hope to get some pictures organized and possibly start scrapping. Hopefully the weather will clear and I can get out for a walk with Addy.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)
Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 253

Post by Northern Brat »

It's Labor Day too here in Canada! I am not sure what we are going to do! It's beautiful outside, so maybe we will go fishing! Happy Labor day!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning cherries! I went to bed with a sinus headache and woke up with one. We will stay inside as much as possible since we are surrounded by smoke and haze. We had a brush fire start up in Bishop (25 miles south of us), in Sinton (17 miles north of us), and in Bastrop County (220 miles North of us) and with the winds out of the North, we are getting all of the smoke.

At 11am we will be heading over to my great aunt and uncle's house to help them clean up their computer. They are saying their computer is really really slow and there are popups all the time. Sounds to me it needs to be cleaned up and optimized!

Afterwards probably just come home and relax.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Heidi1154
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 21

Post by Heidi1154 »

Good Morning and Happy Labor Day!!!

Just working on some more canning today.
Need to catch up the laundry....

Have a great day!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

JanetM
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 343

Post by JanetM »

Good morning - I have the family over for our annual Labor Day Redneck party and there will be alot of pictures of the attractive group. I'm going to take a few more sb things down to the new house and play with getting them organized this morning.
CherryTat
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 492

Post by CherryTat »

Good morning everyone!!! I was up and showered bright and early this morning as I had to bring the generator down to my work site- my Dad is at the cabin until later today. I hung out there for awhile before heading back home. The shingles are on!!!! I will post a picture later. The builders start putting up the interior partitions today!! I will go back down later and check it all out. Other than that, some housework and probably scrapping later. Have a great day everyone!! :)
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

JanetM wrote:Good morning - I have the family over for our annual Labor Day Redneck party and there will be alot of pictures of the attractive group. I'm going to take a few more sb things down to the new house and play with getting them organized this morning.

Sounds fun....what's a LD "Redneck" party?

Lynda
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

I woke up with a twinge in my back, that won't let me move very quickly. I've had this in the past, and it just means that I'll be seeing the Chiropractor some time this week.

I plan to head to Best Buy this morning for two issues. My phone won't stayed paired with the Bluetooth in my new car. And I think I'm ready to break down and get a new TV for the Living Room. Right now I have a small (17") flat panel right now, and I'm looking to get one in a more appropriate size for the room (prob 40").

The rest of day I plan to work on OWH cards.
Laurie

meteechtap
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 318

Post by meteechtap »

Everyone Have a great Labor Day!!!

A little laundy today, some house cleaning, maybe some cooking. Scrapping is on the list for me since I still have my stamps out and I really love just sitting there and creating. I also have a pile of magazines to look thru and collect info or recipies, then donate. No big plans for Dinner.
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

aceason
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 723

Post by aceason »

I've been up scrapping on my day off while everyone sleeps in! We're having a BBQ at the beach today and my cousin and his girlfriend just flew in from Nashville last night and will be joining the whole family so it should be fun. Beautiful weather, plenty of photo ops, should be a great day!
scrapscot
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 865

Post by scrapscot »

Just got back from Staples and Joann's. I had to exchange some paper for the prayer journal (bought the wrong one). Picked up some cardstock on sale at Joann's.

Rangers play at noon, so will be tuning in to that. Then I guess I'll get things ready for work tomorrow. Hard going back after a week off. If I have time, maybe I'll scrapbook a page of two.
Image Charlene
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

Hi Jules - I hear you about 5 in a week. My reveal is coming up today. I hope to visit M's today and maybe make something when I get home.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

javalove
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 165

Post by javalove »

Happy Labor Day, Cherries! The kids talked me into a Chinese dwarf hamster yesterday (I'm still not sure how they did that!), and today they want to get a ball for it to play in from the pet store. I'm also going to the grocery, and we have to get ready for the FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL TOMORROW!!!! Can you tell I'm excited? It's been a very long summer here!
Lisa

Image Image
harper828
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 16

Post by harper828 »

Happy Labor Day everyone!

My "wish I could plans" would be to clean my scrap corner and make some cards.

My "actual plans" get DS school uniforms (nothing like waiting to the last minute - school starts Wednesday) pool and BBQ at moms.
Live, Love and Create

Return to “General Talk”