Good Morning ACOT (First day of Sept)

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Good Morning ACOT (First day of Sept)

Post by JulesinParadise »

We've had a change of plans on our weekend as the boat we were to travel on has some problems. We'll reschedule with our friends for another time. Since E and I both are still suffering a bit from the colds we caught from the little guys, it is probably just as well. I'm off to lunch with a couple of gal pals today and then later this afternoon , it is happy haircut day for me.

What are your plans for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Re: Good Morning ACOT (First day of Sept)

Post by scrapy1967 »

Good morning! I will be done working at noon today and I have no plans for the rest of my day! I know I will not be scrapping unless my mojo shows up between now and then! I just recieved my Pink Paislee warehouse box yesterday. I thought my mojo was in that box but it hasn't showed itself yet! Hope everyone has a great day!
ImageImage 

Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5459

Post by Retiree3 »

I would like to paint my bathroom, cook lunch, a little house cleaning, baking for my husband, and scrap.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

SherrieLynne
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 552

Post by SherrieLynne »

Where did the month of August go??? Not sure what I will be doing today. It's supposed to be very humid and in the 90's here so I know I will be staying inside. I have 3 little boys today in daycare so that will keep me busy for a while.
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3712

Post by blbabe1234 »

Good morning everyone!! I've got just TWO things on my work to do list. Hoping to get thru these pretty quickly and spend the rest of my day in my scrap room!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
Heidi1154
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 21

Post by Heidi1154 »

Good Morning!
Good ole house chores are on my list of do's today!!!
Of course the laundry is always there waiting to be done....
Have a great day!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

CherryTat
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 492

Post by CherryTat »

Good morning Cherries!! Another beautiful, sunny day here. I slept in until 9:30 this morning. Trying to make up for a poor nights sleep the night before. My back is still bothering me a little, which sucks.

DD and I are going to go for a walk later this morning and then I have some house building related stuff to do. Other than that, no real plans.

Have a wonderful day everyone!!
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
croppinmama
Cherry Cola
Gallery: -2

Post by croppinmama »

Good Morning....will be a great day because I just put in an order with ACOT, love the shipping discount for the holiday :-D
dshepard
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 520

Post by dshepard »

Good morning...today was the first day of getting DD ready for school by myself (DH is usually here to help at least a little), did ok and got her there on time...so I consider that a win! I think I'll reward myself with some scrapping :winkb: Then tonight we have a meeting at the school and football when we get home (go Cowboys!).
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image
handerful
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 430

Post by handerful »

Good Morning, September!

Just the same ole Thursday schedule today...
Image Image
RACHEL
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

Good morning! And yes it is morning, at least for me. I woke up a little over an hour ago to find out some absolutely wonderful news that I can't share yet, but has me grinning from ear to ear. I am currently eating a breakfast of buttered noodles with Parmesan cheese (yeah, weird meals we eat around here) and perusing the internet. Work tonight, then 2 nights off. So today will be lazy around the house until I go to work, then it will be run-run-run all night long!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

CherryTat
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 492

Post by CherryTat »

Ayla wrote:Good morning! And yes it is morning, at least for me. I woke up a little over an hour ago to find out some absolutely wonderful news that I can't share yet, but has me grinning from ear to ear. I am currently eating a breakfast of buttered noodles with Parmesan cheese (yeah, weird meals we eat around here) and perusing the internet. Work tonight, then 2 nights off. So today will be lazy around the house until I go to work, then it will be run-run-run all night long!

ok Nancy, way to tease us all...lol...is it scrappy related??? inquiring minds want to know :-D
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

CherryTat wrote:
Ayla wrote:Good morning! And yes it is morning, at least for me. I woke up a little over an hour ago to find out some absolutely wonderful news that I can't share yet, but has me grinning from ear to ear. I am currently eating a breakfast of buttered noodles with Parmesan cheese (yeah, weird meals we eat around here) and perusing the internet. Work tonight, then 2 nights off. So today will be lazy around the house until I go to work, then it will be run-run-run all night long!

ok Nancy, way to tease us all...lol...is it scrappy related??? inquiring minds want to know :-D
lol...yes, it is..... but can't tell yet. Believe me, I'm busting at the seams!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

Return to “General Talk”