Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

Time Is Short
Just 9 weeks from tomorrow is Halloween . . . . already.
Then just 24 days later ( that is 3 1/2 weeks) is Thanksgiving.
And then by golly, it is only one little month after that before Santa comes popping down the chimney.

EEEEK! But right now it is still nearly 70 degrees at midnight. lol So sticking my head back into the sand until it cools off outside.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Time Is Short
Charleneanne wrote:Just 9 weeks from tomorrow is Halloween . . . . already.
Then just 24 days later ( that is 3 1/2 weeks) is Thanksgiving.
And then by golly, it is only one little month after that before Santa comes popping down the chimney.

EEEEK! But right now it is still nearly 70 degrees at midnight. lol So sticking my head back into the sand until it cools off outside.

Oh my!
Laurie

javalove

Cherry Bing

Yikes...good thing I started my Christmas shopping last week!
Lisa

Image Image

megamay

Cherry Cola

OMG thank you for sending me into a panic attack! lol!

I DID start asking DD yesterday what she wanted to be for halloween and what kind of birthday party she wanted. Not sure I like her answers though, so Im going to wait a week and ask again ;)

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Yeppers!!! I already have my mind on the last on the list!! Big events in december for me!!!

I'll take your 70's at midnight though!!! We still don't make it to 80 in the evening!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

Im already thinking Christmas. Both of my kids have already asked for big ticket items (my daughter a new laptop as hers just died and my son a flat screen hd tv). I've been out of work since June and then we moved so my Christmas fund is already low. I ordered my daughter's laptop today at HSN so that I can do the "4 easy payments" thing!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

the trees are already turning yellow here so I'm in a Fall frame of mind and I did some Christmas shopping today too !!
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

scrappininAK wrote:the trees are already turning yellow here so I'm in a Fall frame of mind and I did some Christmas shopping today too !!

At this time of the year, I look longingly at Alaska on the little heat color map in our newspaper. You guys are just about the only ones with highs in the 60's and 70's in late August. lol

Maybe next year at end of August I will just "drop" in for a little scrapping when it is this hot down in the lower 48. lol

oh and I have also done a bit of Christmas shopping.

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

Don't remind me. After last winter being so cold, snowy and never ending I am enjoying every bit of summer and dreading the return of the cold weather.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

SherrieLynne

Cherry Garcia

It gets down in the low 50's here at night. I haven't even started thinking about that S word yet or CHRISTMAS!!! I'm just tring to make it to the next DAY!!!! LOL!~

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I'm making most of my gifts, so I better get moving.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Me, too.
Bibi

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee