Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Good Morning ACOT and happy TGIF
I am spending the day stuffing the kits for my class on Sat. at the lss and then cleaning the house. What fun, huh? lol

And you? what are your plans for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Re: Good Morning ACOT and happy TGIF
I took the day off to volunteer 12 hours to work at a Women of Faith convention with my dd and some friends.
 Image ImageImage

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

I will be painting my kitchen this morning. Hoping to spend time in the afternoon with the grandsons.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Good morning all!

I've got a busy day ahead of me. Work piled up and I need to do several loads of laundry and clean house before the weekend starts. Company comes over tomorrow (early!) and then Sunday I won't be home much.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Good morning...today will be getting DD to school (really hoping she has a better day...getting tired of picking up a grouch butt every afternoon!), talk DH into working around the house before he has to go to work (probably some housework mainly), then doing the car shuffle on his lunch break (times like this that I want a 2nd car). Hoping to squeeze in a little scrapping when no one is looking :winkb:...have a good one!
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

1grandma

Cherry Addict

When I get off work at 8:00 AM I will take my dh to cardia rehab and then I am going to bed for as long as I sleep! I am so tired!
Bibi

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

House and yard chores to do plus lots of typing. Looking forward to a fun weekend.

Lynda

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

Good Morning!
Nothing much planned for today...
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

stephfez

Cherry Bing

I am at my fil's in cape coral, . I need the tiki bar open today. But I was lucky earlier this week with 4 days at wdw so I should shut up. Going back home Monday.
Stephanie

Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

stephfez wrote:I am at my fil's in cape coral, . I need the tiki bar open today. But I was lucky earlier this week with 4 days at wdw so I should shut up. Going back home Monday.

You are only a couple of hours south of me! Wish I had known sooner...I know a great IRL TIKI BAR half way between us!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

javalove

Cherry Bing

Happy Friday! Date night tonight but no daytime plans other than trying to keep the kids entertained.
Lisa

Image Image

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Since I am actually off today, running errands, getting the supplies to start my altered box, uploading photos, and then having dinner with one of my best friends! Might try to throw some scrapping in tonight after dinner, but we'll probably gab half the night away!

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

cleaning house and cleaning house and cleaning house today! Trying to get ready for the first day of school on Monday.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee