Take an EXTRA 10% off everything with code EXTRA10

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Good Morning ACOT...happy Sat.
Once I got the times right, we had a great time at the party. There were lots of new people to meet and a bunch to talk with that we already knew.

Today we need to dig into the house and get it clean for our dinner party tomorrow night. The little boys and their mama are coming over to swim and stay for dinner when their daddy gets off work and comes by.

What is on your agenda for this gift of a day?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: Good Morning ACOT...happy Sat.
Good Morning Jules! Glad to hear that you had fun at the party last night.

As for me, SIL and I are headed Beall's to find some shorts for the both of us. Then we'll have lunch before going back home and waiting for a friend of mine who should be here around 1ish.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

I am taking Kiley and a friend of hers to see Selena Gomez in Chicago. We are staying overnight, and coming back early tomorrow :)
~pam~

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Morning everyone!

I have a Toastmasters event this morning. Then this afternoon, getting a new haircut - new designer. Sure hope he can do something with my mop.
Laurie

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

House cleaning in the morning and going somewhere after lunch. Hope everyone has a great day!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

Good Morning!
Hope everyone's weekend has gotten off to a great start:-))
No plans just gonna fly by the seat of my pants today!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Some housecleaning, then get to go to the Indiana State Fair this afternoon & see Sugarland in concert tonight w/2 friends from church! I'm excited, especially since the weather is actually decent (after being mid-90's for a month)! Oh and I just found a coin in the store looking thru New items! :)
Image Image

Latte_Memories

Cherry Blossom

Good Morning ~
Today's agenda consists of cleaning and laundry and to clean and organize my scrapbooking room so that I can hopefully do some layouts today. I want to scrap my pics from Vegas and Niagara Falls. Hope everyone has a great weekend.
~Brenda~
No matter how dark the moment,
Love and hope are always possible.

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Good morning...today DH is working so it's just me and DD. So a little bit of housework, hoping to scrap some and then going to try something new tonight...I'm calling it Back to School night...taking DD to a local kid park (we have leftover tickets so it wouldn't cost us anything), maybe something nice for dinner and a slumber party on our last weekend before school starts. Hoping to start a new tradition.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Just trying to get my laundry caught up and the house picked up before I go back to work on Monday for inservice.
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Heading out to pick up more paint for my craftroom walls - boy did they suck up some paint! - and then off to see dh practice at the driving range... and then home to cook for the boys. Wish I was going to be at your pool party Jules!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

dshepard wrote:Good morning...today DH is working so it's just me and DD. So a little bit of housework, hoping to scrap some and then going to try something new tonight...I'm calling it Back to School night...taking DD to a local kid park (we have leftover tickets so it wouldn't cost us anything), maybe something nice for dinner and a slumber party on our last weekend before school starts. Hoping to start a new tradition.

I think this is a lovely tradition! Have fun.

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

I will not be scrapping today.. I am working and then have a 17th b-day party to go this evening. Other than that...nothing.

Tinkeringjo

Cherry Tart

well ive been in a doing mood today... i got four loads of washing done, dried but yet to be put away. went blackberry picking, and made a blackberry and apple crumble for tonight. swept all of upstairs and changed my bedding, thinking about a shephards pie tonight for dinner.. and now im just sitting taking a breath before i go change the lines of washing.. ive not felt this motivated in a while and it feels great.

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

[quote="Tinkeringjo"]well ive been in a doing mood today... i got four loads of washing done, dried but yet to be put away. went blackberry picking, and made a blackberry and apple crumble for tonight. swept all of upstairs and changed my bedding, thinking about a shephards pie tonight for dinner.. and now im just sitting taking a breath before i go change the lines of washing.. ive not felt this motivated in a while and it feels great.

Want to come over to my house...could use some of that energy! You sure have gotten a lot done...bravo! I did 3 loads of laundry and at least have a lay out laid out on my magnetic board.

javalove

Cherry Bing

Happy Saturday everyone! I need to get some weeding done, but I have no definite agenda this weekend. I'm enjoying the free Saturdays and Sundays until our soccer season starts up next month.
Lisa

Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee