Guilty Pleasures...spill them!!! **POINTS**

Moderator: ACOT Employee

ChrissyTina
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 221

Guilty Pleasures...spill them!!! **POINTS**

Post by ChrissyTina »

Do you have a "guilty pleasure"? It could be scrap related or not.

My non-scrap related guilt-sin is a tie between 2 actually.

Top Ramen and McNuggets (the McDonald's kind...not any ol' kind)! I know right??!! Nothing like a metric crap ton of sodium and chicken beaks and butts, as I call them, to send any health nut into a frenzy!

My scrap-related guilt-sin would have to be...hmmm....

the packages of die-cuts that come with a bazillion in each pack. I also like a lot of the DCWV stacks.

The points were awarded randomly courtesy of my 3 daughters and the good ol' Pick A Number game. The winners are:

10 points:

PawPrints
Northern Brat
CynderellaJ

Thanks for playing you guys and keep your eyes peeled for more threads like this one! You never know...there may be points involved!
Last edited by ChrissyTina on Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Chrissy

Northern Brat
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 253

Re: Guilty Pleasures...spill them!!!

Post by Northern Brat »

My non-related scrappy one is Twisters...I could eat red licorice (for some reason I can't spell)! So now...I limit it to long drives...then I can eat the whole package!!! And coffee of course (Tim Hortons) but that's a staple now...and not a guilty pleasure!!!

Scrappy related....hmm....Ribbon and flowers...and the funny thing is...I don't use them often on layouts, but man oh man....I have a store of my own that could compete with ACOT!!!! hahahahahaha!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

I don't do fast food so my food guilty pleasure would have to be pickles...love them, esp. the garlic ones

and as for scrapping...the new Tim Holtz stains...more like an addiction!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
blbabe1234
Cherry Bark
Gallery: 3709

Post by blbabe1234 »

My non scrappy guilty pleasure is gummi bears! I can eat them all day. DH actually bought a 3-lb bag for me earlier this month (work was horrible for a week, and I was grouchy) and I polished it off last week! Oopsie! :-D

As for my scrappy guilty pleasure, I am an alpha hoarder! Chipboard, thickers, stickers, die cuts, etc. And trailing behind those alphas is paper. Basic Grey is my fave. :inlove:
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   ImageImageImage
CherryTat
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 492

Post by CherryTat »

My guilty pleasure used to be chocolate- Dairy Milk bars mostly (none of that expensive crap for me!!) And Tim Horton's coffee was a staple for me also, but since my surgery I have lost my taste for both!!!! If you put it in front of me I would probably eat/drink it eventually but I used to crave these and have them ALL the time. So now I have no guilty pleasure!!

As for scrapping my guilty pleasure now is anything " Graphic 45-ish" vintage type things, so G45 and Tim Holtz stuff is right up there!!
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

Non-scrappy guilty pleasure- Sour Patch Kids and Chai lattes from Starbucks :inlove:

Scrappy guilty pleasure- Glimmer mist and flowers of any color, shape, and size!!
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

CherryTat wrote:My guilty pleasure used to be chocolate- Dairy Milk bars mostly (none of that expensive crap for me!!) And Tim Horton's coffee was a staple for me also, but since my surgery I have lost my taste for both!!!! If you put it in front of me I would probably eat/drink it eventually but I used to crave these and have them ALL the time. So now I have no guilty pleasure!!

As for scrapping my guilty pleasure now is anything " Graphic 45-ish" vintage type things, so G45 and Tim Holtz stuff is right up there!!

I have a friend who was on the G45 team and everything she does is right up your alley...she is one amazing scrapper...one of the best I've seen in a long time!

edited to add her name: Laura DelaRosa from Plantation City here in Fl.
Last edited by JulesinParadise on Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

Post by nun69 »

non-scrappy....Popeye's chicken...I could seriously eat it every day!!!!!!!
scrappy: flowers, flowers and more flowers :)
Image~Angie~
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

Non scrappy - sour cherry gels - Kroger brand, or just about anything TinkerBell related. And tote bags...Janet (scrapy1967) gave me one when we met and it made my day! I actually bought a Christmas ornament this weekend...I found a tinkerbell one at Hallmark that lights up...HAD to have it!

Scrappy related.... Anything bright...I find myself not interested in subdued colors.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

Combos - the cheese pretzel ones and Sour Cream and Onion pringles. I try to limit both cause I'll eat the whole package.

For scrappy stuff it's just about anything! I have no impulse control on it. Though lately I'm into cool looking storage things. I bought some candle holders that will look neat for buttons and an old metal film box with 5 drawers and an old wooden pop box.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
jmo95
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 964

Post by jmo95 »

my nonscrappy guilty pleasure is teen shows...I love Degrassi, teen mom, switched at birth, pretty little liars....lol I am still a teenager on the inside!

scrappy guilty pleasure...THICKERS!
Jenn
Don't fear the challenge, challenge the fear.

Image Image
Monroe1218
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 92

Post by Monroe1218 »

Non scrappy item.... Books - I have a ton and keep buying more. And the real problem is I am running out of places to put them. The new book case that we had built for the new house is already full...

If we are talking food/drink items... Lucky Charms cereal bars

Scrappy item.... Thickers, Stickles and Ribbon
Rebecca

gonecamping
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 129

Post by gonecamping »

guilty pleasures: I LOVE this peanut mix at the grocery store bulk food bins called mount hood mix. Its chocolate covered peanuts, yogurt covered peanuts and raisins, and toffee covered peanuts. I have to really talk myself out of buying them because I will eat and eat and eat on them.

scrappy related: thickers of course!
***Tanya***
cynderellaj
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 576

Post by cynderellaj »

Non-scrappy - SONICS!! I love the burgers....and noone better tell me the calorie count on those babies. I also like the mozzerella sticks and limeades.

SCrappy.....well right now nothing because I haven't scrapped in months.....just lost all my mojo....but I feel it coming back slowly
Image Image Image
Cyndi
I NEED SA - Scrappers Anonymous!!!
CherryTat
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 492

Post by CherryTat »

CherryTat wrote:My guilty pleasure used to be chocolate- Dairy Milk bars mostly (none of that expensive crap for me!!) And Tim Horton's coffee was a staple for me also, but since my surgery I have lost my taste for both!!!! If you put it in front of me I would probably eat/drink it eventually but I used to crave these and have them ALL the time. So now I have no guilty pleasure!!

Another thing that I just LOVED to eat is peanut butter- right out of the jar!!! DH bought me a jar last week, I had 3 spoonfuls and haven't touched it since. Couldn't care less for it. Has anyone every had this problem after having surgery??? I am blaming it on the anaesthetic???? Although that hasn't happened before. Weird. Knowing me, my appetite will come back with a vengenance :-D
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart
ChrissyTina
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 221

Post by ChrissyTina »

I am loving all of the fun, quirky, and downright awesome responses! Keep 'em coming!
Chrissy

deerewife
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 483

Post by deerewife »

CherryTat wrote:

Another thing that I just LOVED to eat is peanut butter- right out of the jar!!! DH bought me a jar last week, I had 3 spoonfuls and haven't touched it since. Couldn't care less for it. Has anyone every had this problem after having surgery??? I am blaming it on the anaesthetic???? Although that hasn't happened before. Weird. Knowing me, my appetite will come back with a vengenance :-D

After I had my appendix out I found that this happened too. It lasted about 6 months and now I'm back to normal. Though, I get heartburn if I eat chocolate...
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)
gine
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 157

Post by gine »

My non scrappy guilty pleasure has to be fast food... or wine or chocolate... to many of them
My scrappy guilty pleasure is paper..printed paper...gorgeous, beautiful, fabulous paper..... :-D
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!
txbelle26
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 232

Post by txbelle26 »

non-scrappy pleasures...Dairy Queen Blizzard with m&ms and hot fudge, mexican food (anything with queso), going to the lake, Cowboys Football, Mavericks Basketball, and TX Rangers!!!!

scrappy pleasures...even though I'm doing digi pages now, I'm still hoarding ALL my non digi items, I LOVE bold and bright digi stuff!!!!
~Jeanne~

*There's two kinds of people in this world,
those that can focus and those that HEY LOOK A SQUIRREL!

meteechtap
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 318

Post by meteechtap »

Fast Food Breakfast!! Love my Braums and Mcdonald's breakfast sandwiches!!! I have to eat breakfast, it's a must. I spoiled myself when my oldest was in school and now I have to "drag" myself to make something from home :? :?

Scrappy~ I would have to say its paper! Love , want it , and I have TONS!! LOL
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Return to “General Talk”