ready for another "out of the mouths of babes?"

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

ready for another "out of the mouths of babes?"

Post by Ayla »

I have 3 redheads, and yet each is a different red. My oldest is a deep rich red, yet not even auburn, definitely red. Ali is lighter, definitely still red. Callum is lighter still, we have long joked that he is orange, and he had proudly proclaimed in the past that he has orange hair. Ali plays along, but strongly defends her status as a "redhead" rather than an "orangehead." Today, that conversation went on again. Callum proudly proclaimed that Ali is a redhead, but that he, Callum has "tangerine" hair! Too funny!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

jessinmich
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 22

Re: ready for another "out of the mouths of babes?"

Post by jessinmich »

LOL.....as a redhead myself i totally understand. I have three kids , two girls and a boy, and both of my girls are blonde and my son is a redhead. His sister tease him that he got my hair and my temper, and that his hair turns a brighter red when he's mad.
~Jessica~

I am a collector of scrapbook supplies in hopes someday i'll have time to use them....
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

Callum is such a cutie. Tell him tangerine is so cool.

My two redheads have old copper penny colored hair.

Lynda
gine
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 157

Post by gine »

:-D :-D :-D

DD used to say my IL's who is latinos was beige... not white , black or brown but beige LOL
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

gine wrote::-D :-D :-D

DD used to say my IL's who is latinos was beige... not white , black or brown but beige LOL
lol.. I joke that in my kids, white truly is a color, not a race. Their skin is alabaster, and they don't tan! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

MimaScraps/Lori
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 1153

Post by MimaScraps/Lori »

"Tangerine"--lol My Ashley has a mole on the end of her nose and when she was young I asked if it bothered her and explained that if it does, we might be able to get it removed. She looked at me like I was nuts! "Then it wouldn't be my face!"--she said!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!
Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Post by Queen Mum »

That is cute
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
kiwi-ange
Cherry Blossom
Gallery: 8

Post by kiwi-ange »

LOL....cute. Being a redhead and being teased all through school, I was quite pleased when my kids came out minus the ginger-tinge. However, I had been hoping my wee girl had red hair. Love my nieces red hair and brown eyes, and hoped my girl would have that too.....she got the brown eyes though.
meteechtap
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 318

Post by meteechtap »

Ayla wrote:
gine wrote::-D :-D :-D

lol.. I joke that in my kids, white truly is a color, not a race. Their skin is alabaster, and they don't tan! lol

LOL Nancy!!! I am sooo gonna quote this to my friends and family when we are teased about being "ghostly white"!!!!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

Return to “General Talk”