Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

amberella

Cherry Bomb

I need all the prayers and good mojo you've got (UPDATE)
Since it seems like you all are so good at making things "work out" for your fellow cherries, I could really use your help right now.

The apartment we were supposed to move into today is (come to find out NOW) a total s**thole. The windows are in horrible condition, the toilet leaks & the bathroom floor is ruined, the tub is trashy, and they were already putting in a new stove and air conditioner (all of this was covered up by the previous tenant's 'stuff' so we honestly couldn't tell. We really couldn't.). We're FIGHTING them to fix as much as they can by 2 tomorrow, but we don't trust them at all at this point, and I think we've come to the conclusion we're going to spend a month's time looking for somewhere else & staying at the BF's parents. We got a month of free storage from U-haul and we're going to do our best, but I'm so scared.

I really need you guys to pray and think happy thoughts as much as you possibly can. I'm at a loss for what to do. :( :( :( :(

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! It was a rough couple days, but you guys really did help!!! We searched frantically and the second place we looked at on Thursday was available to move in, so we DID. Now we have a much more beautiful (safe!!) and not disgusting apartment with a BALCONY and a POOL and a COURTYARD. We're getting unpacked gradually and finally eating and smiling again.

We still need some good wishes to get the darn security deposit from the other place back - the guy not only REFUSED to fix the broken warped door, but didn't see a problem with the windows that fogged over and had mold on them. Not only that, but they posted the apartment on craigslist the next day as 'TOTALLY REMODELED' in a BEAUTIFUL building... which is a total lie. If anyone has any legal advice it'd sure be appreciated, but they ARE falsely advertising this, and they totally misled us, too. Remodeled-smremodled my BUTT!!!
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Re: I need all the prayers and good mojo you've got
You've got good thoughts, crossed fingers, and prayers all the way!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

(((((HUGS))))) and good vibes being sent your way that you'll find a place and it will all work out!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

I'm so sorry this happened! I hope it all works out for you! ((Hugs))

ImageImage Image Image  

lmcgill

Cherry Bing

sending you good thoughts and keeping you in my prayers.

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Sending good thoughts your way!
ImageImage 

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Good thoughts coming your way. So sorry this happened. Hugs!!

Lynda

jessinmich

Sweet Cherry Pie

oh no....my brother just went through this same thing a few months back. They moved into a duplex that was half underground and they weren't there 2 months and it was covered in mold. The land lord had cleaned it all before they looked at it, then when it came back they questioned him and he wouldn't do anything. So...renter beware, i'd be scared that they won't be doing the fixes to your standards, I may suggest looking for something else and if you do find something and have put any $ down on this one and they won't give it back, threaten turning them into the state you live in...that usually works. Good luck
~Jessica~

I am a collector of scrapbook supplies in hopes someday i'll have time to use them....

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

You have my prayers. Best of luck and God bless.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

So sorry about everything...good thoughts going your way.

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Oh no! I hope things work out for you guys.

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

fingers crossed and good thoughts your way!

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

Oh no!! That's horrible. :( I moved into a place that I thought was nice back in 2009 and it ended up not being what I thought. We only stayed about 6 months, but I was very very depressed the whole time.
HUGS!! I hope it works out for you!!!
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Oh man. Sorry to hear about this. But will be crossing fingers and toes and thinking about ya guys!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

sherry

Cherry Bing

Sure hope you can find a better place to live in.

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

OY! That just plain ol' sucks! I hope everything works out for you in the end. And some how, it usually does. Keep your chin up!
Chrissy

JeanG

Cherry Cola

That really sucks! Move in with the bf's parents and find a good apartment ASAP - it will be the least stressful for you.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

I am so sorry to hear about this. How aweful. Good thoughts coming your way that things work out for you.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

how frustrating - hope you can get things worked out OK
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

Sus79

Cherry Cola

I´ll keep everything crossed that you find some place nice to live, good luck!
ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee