Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

pebbles831

Cherry Picker

Moving to Japan
We are moving to Okinawa next month. I have been blogging for 4+ years. Right now my blog is called "Enjoying Life With 4 Kids". I want to start a new blog for our 3 year adventure in Japan. I need a new blog name.

Any ideas for my new blog?? Our last night is Hager if that helps inspire a new name.

Thanks!
- Shannon -
Mom of 4, ages 7, 6, 5, and 3
Air Force Wife
You can check out our adventures in Okinawa, Japan on my blog!
My Blog

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Re: Moving to Japan
Getting Used to 12 Chopsticks
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

冒険 is the Japanese word for adventure. It's pronounced bou-ken. Maybe use the symbols in your blog header.

Lynda

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

I lived in Okinawa for a while..graduated from Kubasaki High School on Camp Butler. I LOVED LOVED LOVED it there! So much to do and see!
Chrissy

pebbles831

Cherry Picker

ChrissyTina wrote:I lived in Okinawa for a while..graduated from Kubasaki High School on Camp Butler. I LOVED LOVED LOVED it there! So much to do and see!

We have heard from many people they loved it in Okinawa. Helps me feel a little less scared for sure! We will be at Kadena AFB.
- Shannon -
Air Force Wife
My Blog

pebbles831

Cherry Picker

ncokely wrote:Getting Used to 12 Chopsticks

I like the idea of "chopsticks". Thanks!
- Shannon -
Air Force Wife
My Blog

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

with 6 you get eggrolls

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

pebbles831 wrote:
ChrissyTina wrote:I lived in Okinawa for a while..graduated from Kubasaki High School on Camp Butler. I LOVED LOVED LOVED it there! So much to do and see!

We have heard from many people they loved it in Okinawa. Helps me feel a little less scared for sure! We will be at Kadena AFB.

Kadena is a very nice base. A lot to do right outside of the gates! We lived down on Kinser. There's ALWAYS something to do!
Chrissy

bwstamping

Cherry Blossom

The Hager Chopstick Adventures. I know a bit obvious but descriptive. We have never been to Oki but have had many friends assigned there. Everyone has comeback with nothing but good things to say. Prepare for and adjustment period and always find something positive about a frustrating situation.
Brenda W.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee