Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Fess up..............
How many of you actually watched some coverage of the Royal wedding??? LOL! Kate was GORGEOUS and she has alot of style and class! I didn't get up at 4 or anything to watch the actual wedding, but have been watching some tv coverage. Handsome couple!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

Re: Fess up..............
not a moment of it... I am not into the drama, and it was way too overplayed, that is all everyone talked about. I turned on the TV this morning as I was getting ready for work to catch the weather as I normally do, and all I could see on every channel was funny looking hats :winkb: I did see a pic of the couple on MSN homepage and they do look beautiful. Kate is a beautiful young woman, and I hope they have a wonderful life!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Nope. I just saw a picture of her face when I turned my computer on and Comcast is my home page. They had it up...that was my extent of it. She was very pretty.

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

I DVRd it as a history lesson for my kids.

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

akgnere

Cherry Blossom

I watched about 10 minutes this morning while waiting to go to work. Saw them in the buggy.
She is really pretty, I will give you that. But with all of the devestation by tornados and flooding in the US, I personally think there is much more important things to be focusing on. My 2cents :)
Annie in Mio
Lover of all things Scrappy
!Image

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

I woke up at 3:30 on my own...did not set the alarm. Had fallen asleep with the tv on (missed the end of Grey's!) and heard them talking about the upcoming coverage so yes, I watched from 4am until I had to leave for work at 7:45. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. For a brief time I was 14 years old, sitting next to my mom, eating cucumber sandwhiches and sipping tea from the good china, wearing our tiaras and watching Charles & Di. I cried, I smiled, but most of all I remembered. So while many people don't have the same feelings about it, for me, I am glad I saw it, and even more glad that my daughter...who is definately not a morning person, came into the living room JUST as Catherine was preparing to walk down the aisle and my wish came true....I sat and watched this wedding with my own daughter, just as I did with my mother back in 1981. We talked about what grandma did when WE were watching it, and created our own memories that I hope my daughter can share with her own daughter some day.
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

sherry

Cherry Bing

I'm fessing up-- I DVRd it on TWO different channels. Now, I don't really think I'll sit and watch the entire thing, gets kind of boring, but I've got it covered just in case.

gine

Cherry Garcia

peeked a little while getting the kids out of the house, but have it DVR'd for a later time
Gine !!!

Image Image

http://ginesscraproom.blogspot.com

Organized people are just too lazy to look for things!!!

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Only what I saw when I looked at the news websites this morning. I will NOT watch it, and I'm more thankful than you can imagine that it's over. It's reached a point of pathetic ridiculousness that I can't handle.
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

SusanZenn wrote:I woke up at 3:30 on my own...did not set the alarm. Had fallen asleep with the tv on (missed the end of Grey's!) and heard them talking about the upcoming coverage so yes, I watched from 4am until I had to leave for work at 7:45. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. For a brief time I was 14 years old, sitting next to my mom, eating cucumber sandwhiches and sipping tea from the good china, wearing our tiaras and watching Charles & Di. I cried, I smiled, but most of all I remembered. So while many people don't have the same feelings about it, for me, I am glad I saw it, and even more glad that my daughter...who is definately not a morning person, came into the living room JUST as Catherine was preparing to walk down the aisle and my wish came true....I sat and watched this wedding with my own daughter, just as I did with my mother back in 1981. We talked about what grandma did when WE were watching it, and created our own memories that I hope my daughter can share with her own daughter some day.
That is so nice for you and your daughter! I am sure that Kate is going to fulfill her role as a role model for young women across the world...as her lost mother-in-law did!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

akgnere wrote:I watched about 10 minutes this morning while waiting to go to work. Saw them in the buggy.
She is really pretty, I will give you that. But with all of the devestation by tornados and flooding in the US, I personally think there is much more important things to be focusing on. My 2cents :)

I agree!!!!!!!
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I haven't watched any of it!
ImageImage 

CherryTat

Cherry Cola

I watched it and it was lovely. As for more important things in the world going on, yes I agree, but there is always something bad going on in the world, and this is something nice, for a change. Plus they do a lot of good things as a Royal couple, let's not forget that. They are involved in many different charities, etc. I'd rather see them than most of the stupid celebrities who are involved in stuff just for the exposure it gets them. The media beats it to death, but they beat everything to death, good or bad.
Image      Image    Image 

My blog...My tattooed paper heart

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Nope, didn't watch it. I did see a photo of the couple when I logged onto the Internet (Yahoo is my homepage). Kat was definetly a beautiful bride and her dress was gorgeous.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

SusanZenn wrote:I woke up at 3:30 on my own...did not set the alarm. Had fallen asleep with the tv on (missed the end of Grey's!) and heard them talking about the upcoming coverage so yes, I watched from 4am until I had to leave for work at 7:45. And I'm not ashamed to admit that I thoroughly enjoyed every second of it. For a brief time I was 14 years old, sitting next to my mom, eating cucumber sandwhiches and sipping tea from the good china, wearing our tiaras and watching Charles & Di. I cried, I smiled, but most of all I remembered. So while many people don't have the same feelings about it, for me, I am glad I saw it, and even more glad that my daughter...who is definately not a morning person, came into the living room JUST as Catherine was preparing to walk down the aisle and my wish came true....I sat and watched this wedding with my own daughter, just as I did with my mother back in 1981. We talked about what grandma did when WE were watching it, and created our own memories that I hope my daughter can share with her own daughter some day.

That's beautiful Susan.

ImageImage Image Image  

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

Now THAT to me is a great reason to watch! (((Hugs))) to you, Susan!

Jenni328

Cherry Picker

I didn't watch any of the other coverage...but I wanted to see the wedding. Like you I watched it this morning with my daughter (9) and I know this is a memory that she will never forget and a time she will never forget spent with her mother. She wanted to see them kiss and well the bus ran before she could : (

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

CherryTat wrote:I watched it and it was lovely. As for more important things in the world going on, yes I agree, but there is always something bad going on in the world, and this is something nice, for a change. Plus they do a lot of good things as a Royal couple, let's not forget that. They are involved in many different charities, etc. I'd rather see them than most of the stupid celebrities who are involved in stuff just for the exposure it gets them. The media beats it to death, but they beat everything to death, good or bad.
Thumbs up...well said.
Leslie
J - /6
ImageImage

kguercio

Cherry Bing

I really just wanted to see her dress! I have seen a little on tv, but did not get up early to watch it or anything!
****Kelly****

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I didn't get up early to watch, but did watch it with friends who had recorded it. Well - we fast forwarded quite a bit :)
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee