Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

My new lawn mower :)
LOL! Ok, so I don't normally get excited about my "man-tools"... ;P But I finally bought a new mower over the weekend. Even though I only have something like 1/16th of an acre, it sprouts grass pretty thick and quickly! So here's my new toy: It's a John Deere JS26,
190 cc ReadyStartā„¢, four-cycle Briggs & Stratton engine... *insert Tim the Toolman's signature grunts here* ;)

Image Now I can use those John Deere scrapping materials I have!!! LOL
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Re: My new lawn mower :)
Wow - that is awesome machine. Something my DH would drool over.
Brandy šŸ¾ šŸ¾ ā¤ļø

Ā  ImageImage Ā  Image Image

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

Glad you are happy...it's the little things in life :-D ...too bad you are not my neighbor, I hate mowing the lawn.

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Hahaha! Did you buy a John Deere cos you have scrappy supplies at home! just kidding! Haha! I love mowing the lawn too, but since my son is getting old enough to do it, I don't get out there as often! Have fun! <insert Tim the Tool Man snort back at ya!>
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

kguercio

Cherry Bing

This is one area I leave to DH! Glad you are excited about it!!
****Kelly****

cort

Cherry Bing

I so want a new riding lawn mower....the one i currently have is actually older than i am. Of course it still runs so the Dh really sees no reason to replace it...although he used it the other week and was like i guess we should get a new one. I will continue to let him think it's his idea....unless he tries to pick out one that isn't red. :winkb: :winkb:

Congrats on your new lawn wheels! You should deck it out with some vinyl cut outs!
ImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Cool! Have fun!
Laurie
Ā 

buzymomof2

Sweet Cherry Pie

ummmm Trish - it would have to quit *** friggin **** raining to be able to use that :winkb: ! p.s. love it! I'm a John Deere girl too.
anyone who says sunshine brings happiness, has never danced in the rain.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

oooohhhh it's pretty! I miss having a push mower, but I'm glad we have a rider now that we live on an acreage - I can only imagine how long it would take to push mow!

Enjoy it! And if you need some stickers, just let me know. I have a small collection :)
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

Return to ā€œGeneral Talkā€

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee