Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Sweyo

Cherry Picker

Family Reunion Craft Idea Needed
Good morning! My aunt is planning a family reunion this summer and wants a project that each individual family can do and add to each year. Other than a traditional scrapbook I cannot think of anything else, but thought you talented ladies might have other ideas.

Thanks!
Stephanie http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com/
Independent Close to My Heart Consultant

cort

Cherry Bing

Re: Family Reunion Craft Idea Needed
What about a recipe book? Does everyone bring a dish? Just have them right down the recipe or their favorite recipe and bring it along. It's a great way to remember the event..and add some new meals to your week.

Good luck and have fun!

Does everyone celebrate Christmas? You could do some kind of ornament or ornament exchange.
ImageImage

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

I really like the recipe idea. Have everyone use the same size card to write them on. 4x6?? Maybe send them in the mail ahead of time and tell them how many to make.

Image Image

Lynda

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I like the recipe idea. My mil's family does a photo/family tree and each year those that come get their pictures updated on the tree. The trees are huge posterboards of actual trees that have branches that show how the families grow. The older pictures are kept in the 'history' book.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

joannie

Bowl Full of Cherries

One year an aunt of my dh's had cut out white squares to let one member of each family decorate with perminent markers for a quilt! (which I've never seen!) But, it was the talk of the reunion!
- joannie

Image Image ImageImageImage

Sweyo

Cherry Picker

I really like the recipe idea.

You gals are awesome!
Stephanie http://www.quiltedscrapper.blogspot.com/
Independent Close to My Heart Consultant

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Take pictures of the person with the dish they brought so that it can be put with the recipe.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee