fancy phone?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

happayscrappay
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 315

fancy phone?

Post by happayscrappay »

Do you have a fancy phone? Which one?

I currently don't have a fancy phone - it takes pictures and video and I could surf the net but I don't have a data package.

But!!!!! DH just told me what I get for my birthday - an iPhone!!!!! yay!!
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps
SarahA
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 358

Re: fancy phone?

Post by SarahA »

<---- jealous!!! Have fun with your new toy!
sugar_crystalz
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 73

Post by sugar_crystalz »

I don't. I just have a pay-as-you-go Verizon. I've thought about upgrading but since I only pay about $10/ month now I'm not sure if it's worth it. I already have a landline and internet.
**Crystal** Scrapping, knitting mama to 3 girls!
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 780

Post by lilkoala3 »

http://www.samsung.com/us/mobile/cell-p ... msung+epic I'm getting this one in about an hour!
Leslie
Ayla
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1078

Post by Ayla »

I have an HTC Evo, and I love it. It navigates the internet very well, which is one of the primary reasons I got it. It also takes great pictures, and I have been using it for most of my P365 pictures.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

SusanZennario
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 357

Post by SusanZennario »

I currently have a Blackberry. Its fine for a phone and the camera is great and it also takes videos. BUT, I want an iPhone. I have an iPad, we have several iPods in the house and even though I've resisted the iPhone for my last two upgrades, I think the time has come. I love all the apps I have on my iPod and iPad and love playing games, even looking at scrapbook sketches. But the iPad was too expensive and too big and bulky to carry around with me and my son has commandeered my iPod touch because his Nano broke (conveniently I might add) and I had the iPad and honestly never really listened to music on my iPod anyway. I DID listen to podcasts and audiobooks though and am missing that! So when my contract is up in November, I am getting an iPhone. Decision made!!

AND....I've told both the little kids (my 21 year old is on his own plan now) that if they get Honor Roll this marking period, when their upgrades come up in June, they can each get an iPhone. So far my daughter is on course but my son came home with the first C of his life on the interim! So now, not only might he not get an iPhone, he may lose phone privileges all together if that C does not become at LEAST a B very soon! 8th grade has been a turning point....he went from all As and Bs all of his life to just barely getting B's. Too much social life! Mom can fix THAT!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams
imwickedwitch
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 545

Post by imwickedwitch »

I just got a droid yesterday. I don't know if I'm smart enough to even begin to work all the features, though. The funny thing is that it looks like R2D2 on the back. HAHA!
Becky

Image Image Image
amberella
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 39

Post by amberella »

I just got an iPhone, you're gonna love it! I have no idea how I lived without it... ;) ;)
AmberImageImage
ImageImage
scrapscot
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 865

Post by scrapscot »

I'd love to have a Smartphone, but I don't want to pay the $15 data package to AT&T. We've looked around for a better price for our package and so far haven't found anyone cheaper for our plan than AT&T, so we're stuck for now.
Image Charlene
cat1393
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 221

Post by cat1393 »

I have the Samsung Comeback. With the internet. Now, I read the paper on line. can look up phone #'s w/o getting charged. I put the internet on the phone to good use.

Christine
craftyk
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 38

Post by craftyk »

I have a tmobile mytouch 3g slide. I love it! I don't know what I would do without it.
averys_mom
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 293

Post by averys_mom »

I do not have a fancy phone. And honestly, I'm okay with that.
MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Post by MOM2SNOX »

No fancy phone here... I'm still old school with mine!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
sarahwhithers
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 2269

Post by sarahwhithers »

I've had an iphone for a year now and its been great! I don't have a land line, just my cell phone, so I don't mind paying the fees for data and such a month. It's the same I'd pay for a landline pretty much without all the bells and whistles. :)
You'll love it, I promise! It's pretty easy to use and all the apps you can get are awesome! :-D
grirosa
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 91

Post by grirosa »

My DH used to have a IPhone and he loves it, I have and Itouch and absolutely love it, now we went android and have and HTC, and I just slowly fell in love with mine :) Enjoy your new Iphone!
Griselda
Image ImageImage
scrappinchic
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 149

Post by scrappinchic »

I thought I was ok without a smart phone until I had my Samsung Galaxy S for a single day.
I found my old phone but wouldn't take back the new one for anything.
Enjoy the Iphone... I holding out for the Ipad 2.
I'm not late
Everyone else is way too on time.
0/3 for February
lizziej
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 81

Post by lizziej »

I'm perfectly happy with my pay-as-you-go phone from T-Mobile; it costs me anywhere from $10 to $100 a year (depending on how much I use it). It takes photos and that's about it. It has no keyboard, so when I text, I do it the old-fashioned way.
Liz - HOOK 'EM HORNS!!
The only good addict is an alpha addict!
pebbles831
Cherry Picker
Gallery: 90

Post by pebbles831 »

I LOVE MY IPHONE!!!
- Shannon -
Mom of 4, ages 7, 6, 5, and 3
Air Force Wife
You can check out our adventures in Okinawa, Japan on my blog!
My Blog

JDs Mom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 424

Post by JDs Mom »

I have a Motorola 'Droid now, it's one of the original models, have had it for about 1 1/2 years now. I love it and it makes me crazy all at the same time. The part I hate about it is that I have hearing issues and have to keep it pretty close to my ear and the touch screen is so sensitive that my earrings will dial out during a conversation, turn on the mute, and all kinds of screwy things. But on the other hand, I love checking Facebook, surfing the internet and taking great pictures with it! Would I buy another one when our contract's up? I dunno. Really. I don't know.
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

I have your basic Blackberry...it has internet and more functions than I know what to do with. I'll keep the text and internet but my hubby is dropping everything as soon as we can except basic phone for him...he can't even retrieve a message let alone a text. I would like to trade his fire engine red phone for my steel gray one...wait!@ it matches my car...never mind! lol
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

Return to “General Talk”