We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

aceason

Cherry Bing

Time to get serious...
about getting ready for the crop!

I have set some time aside today just to organize my space for the crop next weekend. (This means putting all this mess away on my scrappy desk.)

I also have a list to buy today including adhesive refills, more adhesive, some alternative adhesive, oh and some solid cardstock. Apparently according to everyone else I have everything in the world so I think I'll be ready for the crop.

Anyone else prepping in advance of next weekends festivities?

This is the mess I have to deal with...eeek!

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Re: Time to get serious...
I need to do that...I'll have to use photos that I've already printed 'cause I'm almost out of one ink cartridge and only 1 sheet of photo paper (besides that crappy cheap 4x6 stuff I have).
Image Charlene

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I have all the scrappy stuff I need and have done my organizing already... this weekend is about getting the house in spic-span condition so I don't feel the urge to stop and clean something next weekend, and getting groceries!!! oh, and printing extra pics
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I finally got my photo order placed last night! Forgot about no mail on Monday so hopefully it gets here in time... with credits I got about 150 pics for $4. :) I'd been working on that all week!
Image Image

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Lord knows I've got enough photos, but I've gotta get my space organized better, and put a space heater in there... I've also got to rid myself of school related-guilt... I think that'll be the toughest thing to throw away!! :greenconfused:
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I still have a shelving unit in the middle of my floor and 10 or 12 baskets on my bed! lol. Only scrapping I could do right now is digi lol. But I can chat away!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

mysunshine

Cherry Bing

Well that's a good idea. I should be getting organized....
- Angie - Come read my blog!

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Did you come in my scrappy room and take a picture? LOL
Image ImageImage

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

I'm gonna be spending today getting my scrappy area organized. I'll also work a little each day getting the cleaning done so I won't have to deal w/ it when the crop comes!
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I'm not able to make it to the crop, but I know if I were able, I'd have a lot of organizing to do. Once again, my room is a disaster.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

threeloves4me

Sweet Cherry Pie

It's been so long since I did a crop here at ACOT--I am really looking forward to doing this too. Are there going to be any digital challenges? :)
Can't wait for this!!!

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I still need to organize some, but won't worry about it too much since I am working OT almost every day this week and won't have time. I now have Friday off so I get a little extra play time, but my sis moved bridesmaid dress shopping to Sun so I'll miss the whole day.

Jenn Kellams

Cherry Garcia

Thankfully I am all digi, so I just turn on the computer. However, I just purged about 10 Gigs of OLD digi files that I will NEVER ever use.
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee