Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

I ran over my....
package from ACOT today. Our mailbox is on the street and our mail carrier has to bring packages to the house. Instead of leaving it on the porch she put the box in front of our garage door. When I went to go out I got in my car in the garage and opened the garage door started my car and backed out. I felt the car drive over something and got out to check, and there was my box with a nice tire track over one side of it. Oh I was having a bad day as it was and this was the icing on the cake. I pulled the box out, it had broken open but thankfully everything inside survived. I had ordered a bunch of Bazzill CS to match some PP I had and the Sew Easy kit. Luckily the sew easy tool was on the other side of the box. I can't wait to play with the kit this weekend. I am drowning in tax issues and paper work until then.
I can't believe how fast my order arrived. I placed the order last Friday and it arrived today(Wednesday).
Great job ACOT.
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: I ran over my....
I thought you were going to say your foot, but this is much worse. Glad everything is in tack.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Wow-that sounds like something that would happen at this house!
Have fun with the Sew Easy--I like mine!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Well I'm glad nothing got damaged!

megamay

Cherry Cola

ooooh that stinks!

glad that everything survived!

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

that's horrible! I'd be calling and complaining - to the delivery guy!

Glad you got new toys though and I agree tax work sucks!! Mine is almost done which is good since I only have until Monday to get it all into the mail.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Well - your day sure turned around, then - cause everything was ok. I'm sorry that happened to you - I can see how it might have happened, too.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

glad there were no fatalities
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

sherry

Cherry Bing

That's about as stupid as stupid can be ( to leave the pkg outside your closed garage door). Once UPS did that to me and I almost ran over the pkg, I called them & explained that I don't go outside, check to see if there is something laying at the door, then go back inside, get in my car in the garage and back out. Seems like they'd figure that out on their own!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Glad everything turned out okay!!! I would be so upset if something had happened to my order...thankfully if something happens to mine it is my own fault as I pick everything up locally. I bought the SewEasy tool...having some fun with cards but haven't used it a lot yet.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

evilqueen wrote:I thought you were going to say your foot, but this is much worse.
Spoken like a true scrapbooker! lol ;)
Image Image

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

sherry wrote:That's about as stupid as stupid can be ( to leave the pkg outside your closed garage door). Once UPS did that to me and I almost ran over the pkg, I called them & explained that I don't go outside, check to see if there is something laying at the door, then go back inside, get in my car in the garage and back out. Seems like they'd figure that out on their own!
Do they not ring the doorbell or anything? I thought they were supposed to (mine always does), & then if there's no answer they assume no one is home, and most people are more likely to see something in front of the garage door when they arrive home than by the front door if they enter through the garage. Personally I'd probably still set it besides the driveway rather than in it, but I do understand their thinking.
Image Image

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Whew!!! That was nerve wracking just reading!! LOL So glad everything was okay!! Hope you have a better weekend!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Glad all your scrappy goodness survived!!

ImageImage Image Image  

handerful

Cherry Cropper

What an adventure! Have a happy scrap weekend with your new toys!
Image Image
RACHEL

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

I'm sorry that happened. On the upside, nothing was detroyed, so that's a good thing kind of mixed in with a bad thing.
Image ImageImage

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

That could have been really horrible--enough to...
Idk--scream, for sure!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Both houses the mail ladies honk their horns. If you do not go out to pick it up from them, then you'll have to make a trip to the PO to pick it up.

I would have just died if I ran over any ACOT package!

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

My mail person has done that before but I saw it before it was ran over. I am glad everything was okay!
ImageImage 

cort

Cherry Bing

I can't believe that it was set in front of the garage door! Really...how about the front porch???

Glad to hear everything survived the accident.
ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee