Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Road Trip - Phase 1, COMPLETE!!!!
Tried to post a new topic as I left Michigan and crossed the Indiana state line, but my phone wouldn't let me type in the message box once I had typed in the topic box! I am now in Missouri...have seen DD and her girlfriend for the first time since November 2009. Tomorrow we will take the kids to Bonkers, then do Christmas gift exchange. Will let you all know what they think of the December daily albums. Already so nice just seeing everyone together!

Wasn't sure how the drive would be....we started out leaving freezing rain behind in michigan. But it cleared quickly, and by the time we got to Missouri there wasn't even snow on the ground! Kids did well....they've never been in the car for anything longer than a 4 hour drive, so I wondered how they would do. They made do with books, spiral notebooks, and a few naps along the way. Didn't even have a DVD player for the car! Wish us luck for an equally uneventful trip home on Friday. My only wish is that the trip could last longer.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Re: Road Trip - Phase 1, COMPLETE!!!!
have a great time and be safe!!! Glad you got to see your DD!!!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

I am glad you are having fun! Be safe!
ImageImage 

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Sounds like you are having the most wonderful time visiting dd with all the kids. Can't wait to see your layouts. Be safe on your trip home.
 Image ImageImage

RitaS

Cherry Bing

sounds like it has been a great trip! Safe returns!
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Great! So glad to hear that things are going well for your trip!! Enjoy your time!

AnnMarie

need2scrap

Cherry Bing

Have a great time!
*** Christi ***
Love to scrap - Need to scrap - Not enough time to scrap!!!

sherry

Cherry Bing

Sounds great. Glad you are having a good time. Your trip home is likely to involve snow- so please be careful and if it gets bad, remember, there are hotels to be had!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Yeah, forecast for tonight is 5-9 inches here, or something like that. And this area isn't used to a lot of snow, so they dont have a lot of snow removal equipment. I will be careful though...at least I'm used to snow!!!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Be safe!!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee