Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sunday's chit chat
You know, I am suppose to to be scrapbooking right now.
Here I come to save the day! Chas
I'm the crazy lizard lady
http://scrapinlizards.blogspot.com/

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Sunday's chit chat
Yeah, well, I'm trying. Working on some cards...

What's everybody up to?

Watching TV?

Scrapping?

Veggin?
Laurie

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Quincie's friend is over and we were making bracelets, now they are drawing.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Nice quiet activity.

It's been raining most of the day here. So I've been working on cards, except when I tried to go to the store for some groceries.
Laurie

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I need to do some cards, I got lots of stampin up stamps I got for Christmas. I've been too busy doing layouts.

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

Went to the store for some last minute groceries since DH leaves on tour again tomorrow and I hate not having the essentials. So there was the stop at the mall for new underware for him (trust me this was an ESSENTIAL at this point) then off to Walmart for toilet paper, diapers, and cat food, and then a quick stop at Hy Vee for some milk and that, Did go to Michaels since they have some big sales going on today but - as usual - by the time I got there anything I saw in the ad that I was all excited about --- I WANT the pink and white damask Scrap Paper Scissors scrapbooking tote!!!! ---

So back home now and eating a Pot Pie (yea I know) while on here...

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Boy, you have been very busy today.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I could not believe the crowds at my grocery store. I thought for sure with the drizzle and the games this afternoon that it would be dead. NOT! So busy.
Laurie

doviana

Sweet Cherry Pie

letumom wrote:I could not believe the crowds at my grocery store. I thought for sure with the drizzle and the games this afternoon that it would be dead. NOT! So busy.

I hear ya - EVERYWHERE I went today was a zoo!!! It's insane. Reasons why I HATE shopping on Sunday!

evilqueen

Chocolate Covered Cherry

WE went to Walmart this morning for food and it was so very empty. The cashiers were just standing there. Our big football game was last night so I guess everyone was hung over today.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I also stopped at Michael's. Scored on a couple of things there, which put me in a better mood to end my weekend.
Laurie

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Cried a little this morning...took silly pictures (self portrait style) of me and the kids before Evan left. Slept this afternoon, have to work at 7pm. Nothing exciting.
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Ayla wrote:Cried a little this morning...took silly pictures (self portrait style) of me and the kids before Evan left. Slept this afternoon, have to work at 7pm. Nothing exciting.

You are entitled to cry, Mom! Can't wait to see what you do with the silly pictures.
Laurie

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

I love you guys! I will totally sit here and chat to avoid working on the layout I should be working on! :winkb:

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

averys_mom wrote:I love you guys! I will totally sit here and chat to avoid working on the layout I should be working on! :winkb:

And we'll let ya!
Laurie

Ayla

Cherry Addict

letumom wrote:
Ayla wrote:Cried a little this morning...took silly pictures (self portrait style) of me and the kids before Evan left. Slept this afternoon, have to work at 7pm. Nothing exciting.

You are entitled to cry, Mom! Can't wait to see what you do with the silly pictures.
Most of the pictures only have the top of Callum;s head...that boy's gotta grow!!! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

ctaylor0312

Cherry Bing

I'm sitting here at work while all you gals are having fun scrapbooking.
ImageImageImageImage

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

ctaylor0312 wrote:I'm sitting here at work while all you gals are having fun scrapbooking.

But at least you get to chat with us!
Laurie

Ayla

Cherry Addict

letumom wrote:I could not believe the crowds at my grocery store. I thought for sure with the drizzle and the games this afternoon that it would be dead. NOT! So busy.
I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from work this morning...actually took pcitures of the incredibly neat shelves and empty aisles! shopping at 7am would be nice if it didn't happen at 7am.
 Image Image

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Ayla wrote:
I stopped at the grocery store on my way home from work this morning...actually took pcitures of the incredibly neat shelves and empty aisles! shopping at 7am would be nice if it didn't happen at 7am.

I wasn't even up that early. LOL!
Laurie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee