Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Ouch!!
I have been painting up a storm in our new house. I now have"paint-roller" hand cramps. LMAO!! :-D

scrapsakes

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Ouch!!
:-D :-D :-D girl, that's what children are for :winkb: and you make housecalls, right? LOL
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I hate when that happens. Do you have a blister on your palm yet? That's where I see it when I paint...wish there was a fairy "painting" godmother.

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

scrapsakes wrote::-D :-D :-D girl, that's what children are for :winkb: and you make housecalls, right? LOL
But I don't want paint everywhere!! LOL! Housecalls huh? You paying me in scrapbook goodies? LOL! :winkb:

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

burkecrafts wrote:I hate when that happens. Do you have a blister on your palm yet? That's where I see it when I paint...wish there was a fairy "painting" godmother.
No I don't have a blister. My fingers and hand is very sore and my fingers are so stiff.

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

OMG!! I am feeling your pain! WE just recently had work done in our basement and today I started painting the walls to seal out the dampness...I have to keep squishing the paint into all those little holes in the cement....my forearms are killing me!!!---and I didn't even get that much done!!!

sherry

Cherry Bing

Come to my house pretty please!

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

So far I've painted Erik's room, Marissa's room, the living room and the front entry. I still have to paint the dining room, kitchen, scrapbook room, master bathroom, master bedroom, guest bathroom, and laundry room to paint. One room at a time, one room at a time.....LOL!!!

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Ouch! I hate to paint. Hope your hands recover quickly.
Image ImageImage

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

bluejeans7 wrote:So far I've painted Erik's room, Marissa's room, the living room and the front entry. I still have to paint the dining room, kitchen, scrapbook room, master bathroom, master bedroom, guest bathroom, and laundry room to paint. One room at a time, one room at a time.....LOL!!!
Oh my goodness, no wwonder your hand is cramped!! that is a lot!!

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Been there done that but you will be so pleased when you can sit and admire your work!
Becky

Image Image Image

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

imwickedwitch wrote:Been there done that but you will be so pleased when you can sit and admire your work!
I am so happy with the rooms that are done! Marissa's room is painted electric lime. LOL! Very bright. Erik's room is painted Steelers gold and black. I painted one wall black and the other three gold. The living room and front entry are painted polished maple, I love it and it looks so much better then the baby blue that is was painted. LOL! My scrapbook room is going to be painted toffee, the kitchen and dining room will be painted red hot, the master bedroom will be painted a dark dark chocolate brown. The guest bathroom, laundry room and master bath I haven't decided on colors yet.

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I love painting! I love seeing the room transform so quickly.
Are you doing ceilings? Doing those at my house made me feel like a Pez dispenser because you have to hold your head back forever!

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

Oh but there's nothing like the feel/look of freshly painted rooms!!!! Makes everything feel new again!!!! But I know how you feel.....been there myself over the summer!!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

bluejeans7 wrote:
imwickedwitch wrote:Been there done that but you will be so pleased when you can sit and admire your work!
I am so happy with the rooms that are done! Marissa's room is painted electric lime. LOL! Very bright. Erik's room is painted Steelers gold and black. I painted one wall black and the other three gold. The living room and front entry are painted polished maple, I love it and it looks so much better then the baby blue that is was painted. LOL! My scrapbook room is going to be painted toffee, the kitchen and dining room will be painted red hot, the master bedroom will be painted a dark dark chocolate brown. The guest bathroom, laundry room and master bath I haven't decided on colors yet.

And what GREAT taste!!! Especially the Steelers room!!! I don't know how it happened but neither of my boys are Steelers fans, yet John and I are HUGE Steelers fans. We both grew up in New Jersey on different ends of the state and yet both of us have been Steelers fans since childhood! Both of my sons are DIE HARD Beagles fans! It kills me, especially this year since the Eaglets are doing pretty good. But I knock them down quickly asking them once again, how many rings their team has? Oh, that's right...NONE! LOL!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

I'm currently in denial about the fact that I have two cans of paint downstairs and a room in need of painting. I do not heart painting at all.

cort

Cherry Bing

Oh i think you need to do a little mani & pedi treatment. There are some good hand massages and stretches you can do you self.

Hmm I think that even thought i'm not a doctor you need some scrap therapy. ;) ;)
ImageImage

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

Not to be confused with ATG hand cramps which just make me happy!

The paint roller cramps usually come with a tired back and shoulders too! :?

Hope the house is looking awesome and starting to feel like home!

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

YIKES that is a ton of painting!! But I bet it is an awesome feeling of accomplishment when you are done!!! :)
SUS ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee