Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

ncokely

Cherry Cola

Favorite Holiday movie???
Just felt the need to start a favorite thread about holiday movies!! :-D

I love The Holiday and also Christmas with The Kranks!

I'm tired of ELF, but the men in my life think it is hilareous so I try to endure it. :?

Now my hubby can quote It's A Wonderful Life for memory!!!
[img]file:///C:/Users/jscokely/Documents/design%20team%20banner.png[/img]~Nancy~
Scrapbooking began in the Bible Ps. 78:3-4
Personal best-31 LO's completed 6/2010
Image Image ImageImage

sherry

Cherry Bing

Re: Favorite Holiday movie???
I personally like Elf and the Jim Carrey version of How The Grinch Stole Christmas. Also love Christmas Vacation with Chevy Chase.

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

National Lampoons Christmas Vacation
Christmas with the Kranks
Image ImageImage

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

White christmas!!! 2nd national lampoons Christmas Vacation. And its just not christmas without Rudolph!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Oh, we love Christmas movies! Our absolute favorite is the Grinch with Jim Carrey (we quote that movie all year long). Other favorites include: Scrooged (with Bill Murray), A Christmas Story, and Christmas Vacation. My mom's favorite was One Magic Christmas...don't think I'll be able to watch that one this year.
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

It's A Wonderful Life

Christmas Carol

White Christmas

National Lampoon Christmas Vacation

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

None of the other Christmas movies in my mind are as great as Jimmy Stewart in It's A Wonderful Life. :inlove:

scrapgram

Cherry Cropper

I love the oldies! My very favorite one is Miracle on 34th Street! The one with Natalie Woods
We have to forgive! If we don't forgive, we'll get left behind! janet rose

Love people & use things--- Not love things & use people!

Scrapgram
Image Image

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

killarney_rose wrote:None of the other Christmas movies in my mind are as great as Jimmy Stewart in It's A Wonderful Life. :inlove:
I agree!!! I always love watching Miracle on ...Street, too.
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

cort

Cherry Bing

A Christmas Story (I actually watched it while wrapping presents this year)

The Nightmare Before Christmas (a little different then most holiday movies..but it combines halloween and christmas...so i love it! Plus I love the music in it)
ImageImage

croppinmama

Cherry Cola

I can't think of any except Elf. I know, not very traditional but so funny. Everytime my kids watch it I come into the room and start laughing.

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

A CHRISTMAS STORY, hands down. So many things remember of my childhood--the aluminum tinsel and the big C-4 lights on the Christmas tree with all the plug-ins, that rough brown couch, the teachers looking like Miss Shields, but especially the fact that we lived around the corner from Cleveland Street (where my bff lived) and their house looked a lot like Ralphie's...and yes, I remember walking to school bundled up like that to our little brick schoolhouse 2 blocks down the street. That movie is just everything about Christmas to me.
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

For me its always been Miracle on 34th Street. I can remember as a child watching that with my mom in black and white. Years later when it was "colorized" I STILL preferred to watch the B/W version. Same with Its a Wonderful Life. Both of these were my mom's favorites as well and I'm not sure how it will be to watch them this year.
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Christmas Carol with George C. Scott and It's a Wonderful Life

Lynda

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

I love Elf and the Santa Clause. I haven't seen Christmas with the Kranks. I will have to watch it this year.
***Tanya***

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Well definintely The Nightmare Before Christmas cuz I'm obsessed with anything Jack related, haha! And antoher one I always like to watch is Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer and Scrooged with Bill Murray. The fairy in that one always makes me laugh cuz she constantly beats him up! haha!! :-D

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

We like Family man, and Its a wonderful life.

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

anazelia

Cherry Cola

I am a huge fan of the Santa Clause and the Holiday. And Love Actually.

scraptag

Cherry Cola

LOVE LOVE LOVE Elf! When we saw it in the theaters, it was the first movie I really laughed at in a long time. My dh loves Planes, Trains and Automobiles for Thanksgiving. We didn't watch it this year, so I know we are going to have to watch it soon. And I love all the other movies you have mentioned. The one I miss for starting off the Holiday season is Chitty Chitty Bang Bang. They always used to play that on Thanksgiving, and it is just ingrained in my childhood memory as what you watch to start the holidays. I really need to get that movie. Then, I love all the animated shows like Rudolph, and Frosty, etc.

mgehrke

Bowl Full of Cherries

We are Peanut fans. We love Charlie Brown Christmas. His little Christmas tree is so cute.
Mildred - Mom to 2 girls and a husband (I tell people that I am a single mom of 3. Ages 59, 37 and 31) lol. And a proud Grandma to Orahn (7) Sawyer (5) and Mazie (3).

ImageImageImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee