Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Of all the LO's you did in Nov, which one was your favorite?
Here is my absolute favorite LO for November. I was scrapping about my Diet Dr Pepper addiction and decided to go vintage with it. I was really pleased with the way it turned out. Now, show us your absolute favorite LO, card, or craft for the month of Nov.
Image ImageImage

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Re: Of all the LO's you did in Nov, which one was your favorite?
Cool layout Barb! I don't remember seeing that one in the gallery... I'll have to go and find it and leave you some love!

Mine would have to be my Maddie Funny Face page that I did for the Nov Crop Ad Challenge. I just love that silly little face she made for me!

ImageImage Image Image  

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Barb, I just love your layout! One of my favorites for this month in design and choice of papers. But I also love the subject.....

Here's my favorite layout, because I know how much my Mom loved her dream horse. They were best friends, soul mates and shared so many triumphs and sorrows together. I'm taking the photos out of an album my mother has of our Arabians and scraping the photos. It's been a wonderful labor of love, memories and how much I enjoy scrapping those horses who have been so special in my life.

dshepard

Cherry Bing

Nice layouts! I think my favorite is this one I did for my addiction, chinese food...makes me hungry just looking at it! I think the thing I love the best is the colors (I'm really into black and red right now) and the fact that everything used was FREE!
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

Can I have 2 favorites? I really love how this one turned out...vintage and kind-of-shabby-chic is not my usual style, but I am finally starting to get my hands on some old family photos. My brother emailed these to me..he is the little boy in the pictures along with our mother. I printed up a copy of this for him at Thanksgiving...it was very well received!

And I love this one, because it shows the last day my kids were all together...in March 2009. I love the list of what my "routine" is....thanks for this challenge Britt!

Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

anazelia

Cherry Cola

I think this one is my favorite

blbabe1234

Cherry Bark

Here is my fave for the month:

I really enjoy the Heritage Challenges, because it helps with my Journaling. I have a hard time putting my thoughts/words into sentences and onto paper. But this one actually came easy for me.
Brandy 🐾 🐾 ❤️

ImageImage   Image Image

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

this one Image

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Ladies, great job on your LOS!

Here's my favorite for November.

[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

beachlover

Cherry Addict

this one is my favorite even though the colors didn't show very well in the photo (took it late at night and had some glare); even though I am doing the Lovin Long Haul Challeenge, there are still sooo many great LO's that I miss; beautiful work ladies!!!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

I was surprised to see that I actually completed 15 layouts this month. I haven't been in the mood for scrapping much since my mom died so I was really surprised that I got that many done. Of course, having the crop at the beginning of the month helped! But my favorite of the month came at the very end, this past weekend!

Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Wow! Some gorgeous stuff guys! Mine is a toss up between two of them. My regular monthly page and one about my kitties!

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

I don't usually use a lot of white space or go to lightly on the embellishments. So while this was way out of my norm . . . I liked how it turned out.

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

WOW!!! What amazing work you all did in November, ladies!!! I just love seeing everyone's style and these are some truly fantabulous layouts! I didn't do much this month. It was a really stressful time here at our house so I guess this one of my younger DD as a Wickersham in Seussical is my favorite:

Becky

Image Image Image

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

It was hard to choose, but I really liked this one a lot!

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

I have two that were my favorites this month. Can't decide which I like the best.

Image ImageImage

MimaScraps/Lori

Cherry Bomb

I try so hard not to miss any in the gallery, but I missed some of these--love them ALL! Inspiring, friends!

I think this is my favorite:

ImageMy favorite paper lo is:ImageImageThis was FUN!!!
Lori aka "Mima"
Cherish Every Moment; Then Scrap Each One!
and
Sweet Spot Designs!!

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Wow ladies, all of your work is awesome. I can see why they are favorites. Although I've been doing my best to leave love, I did overlook some beautiful work in the gallery and I sincerely apologize because each of one of you deserve a lot of love. How about a group {{{HUG}}}.
Image ImageImage

cat1393

Cherry Cola

Imagethis one!!!

Christine

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

AlwaysHappy wrote:Wow ladies, all of your work is awesome. I can see why they are favorites. Although I've been doing my best to leave love, I did overlook some beautiful work in the gallery and I sincerely apologize because each of one of you deserve a lot of love. How about a group {{{HUG}}}.

Yes, Big hugs to everyone! I am blown away at how great all of these layouts are!!!!! Amazing Ladies!!!!{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee