Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

What is wrong with me??
I just ordered from here and I haven't even gotten my order yet and I already want to order more! It doesn't make any sense but I want more... what's even crazier is I'm not even sure what else I want but just the fact that I have over 2,000 points and a crop GC makes me want to spend $$ I am trying to wait till black friday in case there are good deals here.. why am I having a hard time waiting 2 weeks when I have an order coming? Is there a cure for my insanity?

evolhk

Cherry Tart

Re: What is wrong with me??
shayla_rose wrote: Is there a cure for my insanity?

No. But don't worry... you're not alone ;)

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

evolhk wrote:

lol, well that is a little better :D

Ayla

Cherry Addict

shayla_rose wrote:
evolhk wrote:

lol, well that is a little better :D
Yeah, you're far from alone. I got a GC today and have already been shopping and figuring out waht I am going to get! lol
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

It's like that with me all the time! I *just* ordered and now that I've got a crop GC burning a hole in my pocket, I want to shop again! I'm going to try really hard and wait until I can build up some more points.

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

LOL! Nothing wrong with wanting! I would try to hold out a little, there are bound to be new goodies soon! Congrats on your order!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

If there is a cure----please share it!!! LOL I went to M's AcM's and then my LSS to spend my Tag sale credit there---then got home to find my ACOT order waiting---hopped on here to see if anything NEW had been added! LOL Really good idea about saving points, GCs till Black Friday--I think I will do that too!

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm exactly in the same position. I need 400 points to get to 2000 and have a crop GC!!!! I have been thinking all day about getting some goodies since the GC arrived in my inbox. Yikes...........I know I'm insane!

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Scrapbookers "shopalidous" is common, there is no known cure but to shop more. lol
Have a coke and a smile!Image

aceason

Cherry Bing

Right there with you. I just ordered Monday with GCs from the crop, won another today and thought I should save it for Black Friday.Nope, no self control, just bought more. Steady stream of packages.

akba15

Cherry Berry

Nope - no cure for it. Don't fight it - ha ha

Janell

Cherry Cola

The only cure is retail therapy $$$ lot and lots of it! ;) I wish there was a cure, I am also like that with clothes.
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

Sorry Shayla... there is no cure. I wonder the same thing about myself lol!

ImageImage Image Image  

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

more shopping seems to be a great cure for me!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

lol!! I am lol love all the responses, I love this place so glad to know I am not alone.. but lol that we all have the same problem. Ahhh Acot just makes it so fun to shop here and the points and GC are unbeatable!

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

killarney_rose wrote:I'm exactly in the same position. I need 400 points to get to 2000 and have a crop GC!!!! I have been thinking all day about getting some goodies since the GC arrived in my inbox. Yikes...........I know I'm insane!
so cool, I am 400 away from 3000, it will be the most points I ever got! so cool we are both 400 away from a point set.

Ayla

Cherry Addict

killarney_rose wrote:I'm exactly in the same position. I need 400 points to get to 2000 and have a crop GC!!!! I have been thinking all day about getting some goodies since the GC arrived in my inbox. Yikes...........I know I'm insane!
I don't suffer from insanity....I enjoy every minute of it!!!!!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

Ayla wrote:

Yeah, you're far from alone. I got a GC today and have already been shopping and figuring out waht I am going to get! lol
oh so what are you going to get lol!! Maybe hearing about someone elses shopping will help curve mines.. or make it worse lol!

Ayla

Cherry Addict

shayla_rose wrote:
Ayla wrote:

oh so what are you going to get lol!! Maybe hearing about someone elses shopping will help curve mines.. or make it worse lol!
I have so much paper that I'm trying to stay away from that. Looking at Shimmerz paint - I have one jar and love it. Some prima flowers maybe, maybe some new colors of glimmer mist. I need some new pigment ink and embossing powder if I'm actually going to make Christmas cards this year. Beyond that? still searching... lol I'm still wanting 2 copies of one last sheet from the KaiserCraft Lush line....and the colored rubons that go with it. I want it for my son's Korea pictures, but it sold out before I got it and it hasn't come back in. Anyone want to sell me some?

Looking for these......would love at least 2 of each!!!

ImageImage
 Image Image

cort

Cherry Bing

GRACEpunches5 wrote:more shopping seems to be a great cure for me!

Yeah retail therapy is good therapy...ok not for the wallet..but you girls know what i mean.

My friend and I are planning a trip to a scrap store 2 hrs away. I got their ad the other week and went thru and marked everything I want to get. She was harassing me and saying that shopping with a list isn't fun...I'm like that is just the things I want to make sure i don't leave with out...everything else is fair game as well.
It was so bad the one time we went we were throwing things in each other's carts. Our motto is "friends don't let friends scrappy shop alone...because you might miss something you just have to have"
ImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee