Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

What Cricut cartridges do you think are MUST HAVES?
There are lots of specialty ones, of course, but what ones do you find you use over and over again?
Sara

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Re: What Cricut cartridges do you think are MUST HAVES?
Cursive 101

Calligraphy Collection

Stamped

Cindy Loo (if you make cards)
Blackletter

Ashlyn's Alphabet
I really dislike Mini Monograms.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

plantin' schoolbook and give a hoot :)
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

By far my fav, esp for quick but FAWSOME cards is lyrical letters. I also reach for StoryBook a lot. AND the cart that comes with everything and I always "poo poo" but find I use it a ton is George and Basic shapes!
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

I use George a lot, too. I also use Life's A Beach and the Christmas solutions cart. that makes tags. I forget the name of it.

Lynda

scraptag

Cherry Cola

The thing I love about mini monograms is the scallop circle. When I bought it, it was the only cartridge that had it. Now, Lacy labels and Straight from the Nest have them too. So you may want to pick between them.

cort

Cherry Bing

Storybook (love the font and all the scroll type designs)

Sentimentals (some cute sayings , scissors and the bee and beehive--i collect them so i bought that cartridge just for those images)

A Childs Year (this is a great cartridge for cards...esp if you like silhouettes, there is an adorable little fairy that is awesome on gift bags..I have used this cartridge more then i thought i would )

Very Merry Tags (this is a solutions cartridge from last year..you can still get it but it's kind of pricey now...but it's great for tags. but if you have a tag pattern you can use just about any image for a tag.)

Cuttin up (I like the font..more of a manuscript printing type)

well...i have a lot more then that..but those are the ones that i seem to gravitate to...so many cartridges so little time.
ImageImage

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

I love Cindy Loo and Stand and Salute, use both of them often.

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Okay, sorry, I had to leave for carpool, so I didn't really get to list the ones I use a lot, so here goes:
Plantin
Paisley (they have a great butterfly shape in that one)
and my kids use Keystone for their posterboard projects!

It's pretty much hit or miss from here depending on what I'm looking for. I use my gypsy to weld titles together which I love, and I also use it to look for specific shapes I need.

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Okay, sorry, I had to leave for carpool, so I didn't really get to list the ones I use a lot, so here goes:
Plantin
Paisley (they have a great butterfly shape in that one)
and my kids use Keystone for their posterboard projects!

It's pretty much hit or miss from here depending on what I'm looking for. I use my gypsy to weld titles together which I love, and I also use it to look for specific shapes I need.

betseymae

Cherry Berry

I didn't think I would BUT...I use "Stretch Your Imagination" quite a bit! I did just get the Cindy Loo cartridge - It's pretty awesome.

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Some of my most used cartridges are the Lyrical Letters, George and Doodletype. I really like the DonJuan. I just got it on e-bay, but haven't used it yet.
 Image ImageImage

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Life's a Beach, Ashlyn's Alphabet and Don Juan are my favorites. Also Paper Pups because I have two dogs.
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

I love Tags, Bags, Boxes and More, Cindy Loo, Just Because Cards and Paper Doll Dressup, along with StoryBook.
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

scraptag wrote:I use my gypsy to weld titles together which I love, and I also use it to look for specific shapes I need.

Do you need the Gypsy to weld letters together?
Sara

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Keling wrote:
scraptag wrote:I use my gypsy to weld titles together which I love, and I also use it to look for specific shapes I need.

Do you need the Gypsy to weld letters together?

The machine won't weld, but the SCAL or other programs probably do. I think you were thinking about getting one of them, right? Otherwise, the Gypsy is great for that. What you can't do with the Gypsy is delete parts of a shape. So if you use a shape, you use the whole thing. You can't cut part of it off if you don't need it. But i guess that's what scissors are for. :-D

gncntry96

Cherry Blossom

I reach for George and for Lyrical Letters first most of the time. I also have Ashlyn's Alphabet and Zoo Balloo, but use them less often.
Rachel

Image Image

Cherry Bing

winter wonderland...

maryplus5

Sweet Cherry Pie

I make A LOT of word books and use Base Camp for most of those.

Keling

Cherry Jubilee

Thanks, ladies... since i'm gonna get one of those software programmes, I may skip on some of the alphas to begin with, and get shapes... I've got lots of kid crafts coming up!
Sara

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee