We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Got a spatula?
Could you use it to scrape my butt off this couch? I really should *do* something today. :?
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Re: Got a spatula?
I had one but I broke it getting my butt out of my computer chair. Would a boot do? I have one of those.
***Tanya***

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

rofl at both post!!!!

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Cattle prod?
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

boot-yes

cattle prod-no (OUCH)

dshepard

Cherry Bing

I'm the same way today...so much to do, so little desire to do it! ;)
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I just jumped online to see what the journaling challenge is, then I'm off to take the boys to the dentist. Then I have to get guard tape for DD and stop at the LSS for some adhesive. Then, hopefully, an afternoon/evening of scrapping! No guard practice today...woo hoo!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

You know it is bad when your butt starts to fuse to the cushions. :winkb: Good luck with that!

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

Girl I hear you!!! If youfind one please pass it over here! Its cloudy and raining finally!!! Not to get over 87 and I am in lazy heaven!!!! Don't feel like going and doing that load on towels that need to get done (my replacement washer we bought in december 09 quit) or doing anything for that matter!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

beachlover

Cherry Addict

maybe its the full moon, cuz I'm feeling it too!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Laura Fiore

Wild Cherry

LOL! I've got one for each cheek!

It's supposed to be 107 here today, so if I'm going to finish anything, I'd better do it now, before it gets hot!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

My spatula is going NOWHERE near your tushy! eww.

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

Well my buns are still here on the couch, but I have a gigantic grin. :-D I wanted to scrap another Car Talk layout today (Sydney was such a card!) Anyway....I didn't have a picture of The Big Blue Pig (aka our first car 1981 Delta 88 Royale). So I'm cruising the intarwebs and I found a brouchure. I was thinking how much I hated that car until I saw it again. We dated in that car. :inlove: I guess The Pig will have a good layout *and* a bad layout. LOL!

scraptag

Cherry Cola

Laura Fiore wrote:LOL! I've got one for each cheek!

It's supposed to be 107 here today, so if I'm going to finish anything, I'd better do it now, before it gets hot!

It's all Shannon's fault! She just had to go and jinx California. "It's too cold for summer...I wish it would get hot" And now...it's HOT! And where does she live? In the valley? In the mountains? In So Calif desert? NO! She lives close to the beach, so it's still not going to be 107 where she is........ :-D grumble grumble....

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

You'll feel better if you get your a$$ off that couch, my dear. You will. I promise.
Leslie

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

I can totally sympathize! I have soooooo many projects to do and also want to get some of the August challenges done, but I just can't seem to find the motivation!

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Just sit back and enjoy.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I'm ready for a nice little nap! I hosted bible study this morning with brunch. But, due to the rain (much needed!) my drive was a muddy muddy mess since we just had some concrete poured and we're lacking rock I had to drag everything up to church to cook and serve. A little bit of a pain, but still fun.

The rain broke the heat/humidity that we've been suffering with and it's a gorgeous day! I plan to walk to the end of the lane to get the girls off the bus - I'm sure they will complain!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

Ayla

Cherry Addict

I took the boys to the dentist, then went to the scrapbook store in Midland to hit the clearance racks (they aren't getting Kaiser Lush...proof ACOT rocks!), then took the boys to lunch. Dropped a couple of boys at home, picked up DD and took DD and DS to get guard tape (white electrical tape) from Home Depot. Then we went to another scrapbook store for some adhesive and to the grocery store for stuffs for dinner. Few more minutes here to hit the boards, then it's scrappy time!
 Image Image
You don't quit playing because you grow old....you grow old because you quit playing.

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

how bout this one?
Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee