We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Smiles N Frowns for 8/23
Smiles: Baby Colvin drank down that nasty stuff for his Upper GI scan w/o a sniffle (results to come in a day or two) and I scrapped the day away (layouts posted on my blog)

Frowns: other than this gloomy rainy weather, none! (it's been raining so much lately, I think I'm mildewing)
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Smiles N Frowns for 8/23
Hope you all get good news about the baby's GI tract.

Smiles: Although it's very gloomy today, we REALLY needed the 2 inches of rain that have fallen so far!
Frowns: I cheated on my diet today with mini M&Ms. Yum, but WHY O WHY did I do it? Now I have to exercise even more to burn it off. :waiting:

Lynda

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

LyndaKay wrote:Hope you all get good news about the baby's GI tract.

Smiles: Although it's very gloomy today, we REALLY needed the 2 inches of rain that have fallen so far!
Frowns: I cheated on my diet today with mini M&Ms. Yum, but WHY O WHY did I do it? Now I have to exercise even more to burn it off. :waiting:

You and I will run races on the beach Friday at the TIKI BAR...we'll get those minis off!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

msseptmbr

Cherry Blossom

good reason for smiles

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

smiles: I got to scrap :D

frowns: My 2 yr old son will not go to bed he is just laying by the door yelling (not cryint yelling) hey mom... mooooommm mommy and when I said what he said "i want water" smh this is 2 minutes after he just had some..

GeriNY

Sweet Cherry Pie

Smiles: the whole family was home for dinner tonight, made meatloaf, mashed potatoes, and green beans. Good old comfort food on this rainy day.

Frown: oldest ds heads back to college at the end of the week. :(
Geralyn
Life is good, and even better when the SUN is shining! :)

jannyf

Cherry Bing

I'll keep my fingers crossed that your little boy is ok!!!

Smiles: I found a baby turtle (about 1" wide) crawling towards our house & DH and I saved him by walking him back to the pond!

Frowns: Nothing I can think of other than I'm tired of the heat!
- Jan

Cherry Jubilee

Frowns: I have had a splitting headache since about 5 am SUnday. Went to the chiropractor this afternoon and also had a massage . . . better but still there.

Smiles: None

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

smiles: ran out to a doctor apt. and it's such a wonderful temperature. I can't wait for this heat to be gone gone gone.

frowns: none yet

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

Crossing everything crossable that Colvin's tests come out ok, Jules!

Smiles: DH took my car in for 2 new tires for me.
Frowns: We had to pay for those 2 new tires!! Aaaargh!!
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

smiles: Feeling much better today!

frowns: Will have to find some time over the weekend to make up the time I missed at work today... :?
Stacy

Janell

Cherry Cola

Smiles: Laundry all done and it was a beautiful day!

Frowns: little ds and dh both have the stomach flu.....
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

Charleneanne

Cherry Delight

smiles: I picked up a new bunch of pix at Costco tonight of my baby grandson's birthday. So tomorrow I scrap

frowns: it is supposed to be 105 ish and if I am out of something or need something, it will be too hot to go after it. lol

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee