Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

Scrappers . . .
Flipping channels and get excited because I see a show titled Scrappers!! It is not what I thought it was . . . it's a manly show on Spike. DRAT!

amberella

Cherry Bomb

Re: Scrappers . . .
And I don't suppose you were lucky enough to find some hunky men on the show...? :(
AmberImageImage
ImageImage

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

LOL... that's funny. I was just scrolling through the guide and saw the same thing and was disappointed as well.

---------------------------------------------------------

SusanZennario

Cherry Bing

Hahah!! I did the SAME THING last week! I was like OOOOH....till I read the description. Its about men making things out of scraps from a junkyard! LOL!
Image ImageImage Image

Susan Zennario - NJ
Mommy of Johnny (20), Matt (14) and Susie (12)
My Blog - Paper Daisy Dreams

kittymomma

Cherry Cola

LOL! That is funny!

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

SusanZenn wrote:Hahah!! I did the SAME THING last week! I was like OOOOH....till I read the description. Its about men making things out of scraps from a junkyard! LOL!

Well, at least they are re-purposing! LOL
Laurie

aceason

Cherry Bing

I've always thought they should have a reality show like Project Runway or Top Chef for scrappers, you know with all the challenges and everything.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

aceason wrote:I've always thought they should have a reality show like Project Runway or Top Chef for scrappers, you know with all the challenges and everything.

I think that would be cool. Get the designers to put together kits, and the scrappers would have a limited amount of time to create X number of layouts, cards, and crafts with the supplies provided. Ooooh, fun!
Laurie

MiasMommy

Sweet Cherry Pie

Oh my goodness, I did the same thing. I was so bummed when I realized what it actually was.
Christina

jannyf

Cherry Bing

What a tease! BTW, Scrapbooking with Sandi Genovese is on Mon. mornings on HGTV. They are re-runs, but it always sparks some idea!
- Jan

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

jannyf wrote:What a tease! BTW, Scrapbooking with Sandi Genovese is on Mon. mornings on HGTV. They are re-runs, but it always sparks some idea!

I've got it recorded every week. Sometimes I learn a quick tip, too.

Lynda

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

What a disappointment!
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

letumom wrote:
aceason wrote:I've always thought they should have a reality show like Project Runway or Top Chef for scrappers, you know with all the challenges and everything.

I think that would be cool. Get the designers to put together kits, and the scrappers would have a limited amount of time to create X number of layouts, cards, and crafts with the supplies provided. Ooooh, fun!
It could be a double competition - one for the designers to make the kits and the other for the scrappers who work with the kits.

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Have you ever seen, "She's Crafty?" It's a cute craft show. I think it's Canadian...
Leslie

JDs Mom

Cherry Bomb

Why DON'T they have a decent, CURRENT scrapbooking show on??!! There's certainly money in it--look how much WE spend!!

I think I have recorded every Sandy Genovese episode there was...years ago. She's getting kinda dated, but that's where I learned a lot of my paper scrapping in my "formative" years.
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee