Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

Flasher

Cherry Crush

IF - 513
Let's assume for a minute that you walk to work every day. You have been late in the past and your boss has told you that if you are late one more time, you are fired.

If you were walking to work one day and saw a dog drowning in a canal across the road, what would you do?
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

glo85cam

Cherry Jubilee

Re: IF - 513
I would have to try to help the dog....probably wouldn't even think about possibly getting fired until later.
glo

[img:3st2c6tv]http://sbing.com/i/thumbnails/proudjubilee.gif[/img:3st2c6tv]

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

try and save it
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

Save the dog, screw my job! How would you feel for the rest of your life if you knew you let something die just to save a job?
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

I would probably get fired!
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

I guess I would be late to work.

Scrappy69

Sweet Cherry Pie

Are you kidding me? I've been known to pick the worms off the sidewalk in attempt to save their lives. Ha! I WOULD SAVE THE DOG!

beachlover

Cherry Addict

save the dog no matter the consequences!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

I'd be trying to save the dog...
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

handerful

Cherry Cropper

I would see all the ladies above working together to help the dog & know it's safe, then get my butt to work.
Image Image
RACHEL

sherry

Cherry Bing

stop & help

megamay

Cherry Cola

glo85cam wrote:I would have to try to help the dog....probably wouldn't even think about possibly getting fired until later.

ditto

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

I am sure I would be looking for a new job.
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

handerful wrote:I would see all the ladies above working together to help the dog & know it's safe, then get my butt to work.
LOL!!

I'd call 911, stay and try to get him out (but I can't swim) and when help arrived, I'd RUN to work.

Lynda

javalove

Cherry Bing

I'd save the dog...and cross my fingers that it belonged to my boss!!
Lisa

Image Image

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

LyndaKay wrote:
handerful wrote:I would see all the ladies above working together to help the dog & know it's safe, then get my butt to work.
LOL!!

I'd call 911, stay and try to get him out (but I can't swim) and when help arrived, I'd RUN to work.
Lol!! at seeing everyone else helping!

I agree I can't swim so someone would have to save me and the dog if i jumped in lol, I would call 911 and probably still be late trying to make sure someone came to help.

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Save the dog.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Flasher

Cherry Crush

Here comes the stick in the mud . . . I'm not working now, but I'm putting myself in my hubby's shoes. I'd definitely alert someone to the situation, but I cannot say that I'd be so willing to give up my job. I've got kids to take care of and I can't do that without a job. And, in this economy, what's to say that getting another job would be an easy thing to do? I'm a huge animal lover and I know my answer sounds terrible, but to put my whole family at risk . . . don't think I could do it.
OCD is not an adjective.  It is not a personality quirk. It is not synonymous with being organized.  It is a complex and debilitating mental health illness that affects people of all ages and walks of life, and is defined by the presence of unwanted, intrusive thoughts and repetitive actions. 💙 I am an OCD warrior and I fight for my son. 💙

imwickedwitch

Cherry Cola

Obviously, I wasn't enjoying my job if I had been late to work so many times and the boss sounds like a jerk. I'd save the dog.
Becky

Image Image Image

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Oh hells yes I would save it!! If my boss didn't have ANY compassion for living things and couldn't understand why I would risk being late to save a life, than screw him!! (i say this, fully confident, that my boss would TOTALLY understand, maybe that's why I've worked for him for 25 yrs) :)
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee