We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

Happy Easter
Since I'm still up at 2 a.m., I'm not sure when I'll wake up tomorrow. I figured I'd better get this online, so I'd catch you early morning ladies. I wish all of you and your loved ones a safe, blessed and Happy Easter!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: Happy Easter
Happy Easter! Hope its a sunny happy one for everyone!!! Image ImageImage

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

Happy Easter everyone. We're off to bike when it gets light and all the kids are coming over later this afternoon for turkey (we are not a ham family)and fun on the lanai. Despite the solar heat, the pool is just a shade too cool for me yet. Enjoy your day everyone and don't eat the ears off too many bunnies.
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning and Happy Easter to everyone! May the sun shine brightly, and warm breezes blow for you. Have a blessed day!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Our little family will be together today, so it will be a good day. Happy Easter to everyone.

Lynda

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

Happy Easter. I am up way to early but DH is not here so I have a hard time sleeping when he is gone. He took the train to Seattle yesterday to see my nephew and buy his car. He will be back this evening. Meanwhile my 16 yr old ds is serving brunch at church with the youth group so I don't have to cook breakfast..yay!
***Tanya***

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Happy Easter to everyone. Going to spend the day with dd and grandkids at her mil for dinner and an egg hunt. The weather looks very promising for a beautiful day. Hope everyone enjoys their day too!!
 Image ImageImage

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Happy Easter to you! I'm just taking a break before all the Easter hoopla begins.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Happy Easter! I started to make the salads and cake for later - and we have no eggs! So I pushed DH out the door...hopefully the store 8 miles away is open; otherwise the closest store is 21 miles! I never even thought of eggs - we always have them...but since I haven't baked since January, I should have known! Oh well - he's not grumpy about it at all, so I'll just make the salads until he comes home. I hope you all have a wonderful day!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

love2stamp

Cherry Jubilee

Happy Easter!!!! Going to be a quiet one, but that's okay. I do miss the kids being little it was a lot more fun at holidays. But at 19 and 17 they don't seem to get into all the hoopla like when they were little. Oh, well it's still nice to have the whole family together.
ImageImageImageImage

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

HAPPY EASTER! I hope everyone has a beautiful Sunday afternoon to go search for eggs and enjoy the festivities with loved ones.

Milmomma I LOVE this guy.. he just cracks me up blowing his head up!!! Thanks for the laugh this morning!!! Image
~ Carissa ~

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

Happy Easter, my wonderful Cherry friends!
Laurie

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Happy Easter!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

Happy Easter!
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Happy Easter!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

scrapscot

Cherry Bing

Happy Easter! We're stuck in the house, neither of us still "mobile" but it's dreary outside anyway. Miss seeing the little ones in the Easter finery and the excitement of the egg hunts. Our grandkids are scattered, so we won't be seeing any of them.

As for lunch..it's leftover Hamburger Helper from last night. Nothing much in the kitchen and don't want to bug friends to go to the store for us on a holiday!
Image Charlene

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

Happy Easter
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

shayla_rose

Cherry Cola

Happy Easter everyone!! I hope you all enjoy your day!!

chattyscrapper

Sweet Cherry Pie

I hope everyone has a great day. Not much planned here. Going out to dinner with the inlaws. I told DH we should cook but we go overboard for THangsgiving and Christmas so he thinks we need a holiday off. Wish I was up north with my mom..I think next year we need to travel.. ..

Gonna be a nice sunny day here. Happy Easter!!!! :-D :-D

JulianaM

Cherry Bomb

Happy Easter to all of you!!!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee