Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

handerful

Cherry Cropper

zhu zhu pets?
Dd has been campaigning for a zhu zhu pet since before Christmas. I saw them the other day at Walgreens for $9.99. I was thinking of getting one for each of the kids' Easter Basket and calling it good.

Does anyone have one? Are they worth it? or will they just end up in the "junk" pile after a week? Are they any fun without the accessories?
Image Image
RACHEL

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Re: zhu zhu pets?
CVS has them now too! One of my friends got them for her daughter at Christmas and she still carries them around (brought them to church a few weeks ago) & plays w/them a lot. I'd say go for it!
Image Image

girlsmommy

Cherry Bomb

We got some for Christmas. I couldn't even tell you where they are now. They were really fun to play with at first. We did have part of the trail to play with. HTH! :)
Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

My girls love them - perfect for taking to school for the inside recesses :)

Ours get played with often - we do have one of the house things with 2 rooms -but the girls have been making more rooms out of shoe and kleenex boxes.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

dshepard

Cherry Bing

My MIL gave one to my 3 yr old for Christmas and she really likes them. Unfortunately, so did my husband who has purchased 2 more and lots of pieces of the house. But at least in there they don't pick up hair and stuff off the floor. It's better than having a real hamster to clean up after :-D
Danna :)

Proudly creating for Image Image

jksergi

Cherry Blossom

My kids love them. They are each getting another one in their Easter basket. The pink one has a tiara & tut that my 3 yr old daughter will go crazy for. They are also each getting a baby zhu zhu pet

girlsmommy

Cherry Bomb

I did see that they have some limited edition ones with bunny ears. :)

Stacie

Image Image Image Be who you are, not who you think you should be.

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

jksergi wrote:My kids love them. They are each getting another one in their Easter basket. The pink one has a tiara & tut that my 3 yr old daughter will go crazy for. They are also each getting a baby zhu zhu pet

My girls are getting the babies too :)

Plus my dad is sending some :) I believe the limited edition ones.
Image Image Image Image

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

I was thinking the same thing....great minds think alike...thanks for the info ladies.

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

girlsmommy wrote:I did see that they have some limited edition ones with bunny ears. :)

Squeeee!!!!! That's too adorable. May need to adopt one myself! (Resistance is futile...)
Image Image

jodcold

Cherry Garcia

I don't have any little ones, but have heard of these, just never saw them before. That bunny is just too cute, I want one!
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

babykaykz1108

Cherry Blossom

My DD has the entire original trail, rooms, car, skateboard, sleep dome, surf board and 2 of the hamsters. They now have babies, clothing, and 3 or 4 additional rooms. I probably will not buy the rest until her birthday or Christmas. They are fun, but they don't work very well on carpet.
Have a great day/evening!
Adrienne (babykaykz1108)

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

Target had them for $7 last sunday.

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

RitaS

Cherry Bing

Hmmm - Abby has GC to BuildABear and there was something about getting a free zhu zhu pet - have no idea what they are.
Are they just cute, little stuffed animals...or do they use batteries and do something?

I just bought Abby a cute Webkinz bunny for her Easter basket.
Rita S

Life is about second chances. There would be no hope if God didn't give us another.

handerful

Cherry Cropper

I just went to Target. They didn't have any. Blah!
Image Image
RACHEL

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Ds and dd each have one. The baby loves to watch them zoom around. We got one of them at Justice for Girls, and the other one at Target.

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I've heard of them but don't have any idea what you do with them.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

they are electronic with sensors so they turn around and such on their own. All the while making noises (moos, trains, etc.)

Pezkat - your cats will love them!

They don't do well on carpet other than burber and have some issues with tile and grout lines, but work great on linoleum and concrete.
Image Image Image Image

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

girlsmommy wrote:I did see that they have some limited edition ones with bunny ears. :)

Can you tell me which stores are carrying the limited edition ones like this. Great for Easter for my granddaughter. She loves them.
 Image ImageImage

Mom2Bri

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Our Walmart has them for about $7.50.

Dd got one for Christmas. She hasn't played with it much. She even has some of the little accessories and a baby too. She keeps wanting me to buy the house thing but I haven't. She doesn't play with it enough. We saw they had some kind of little car today.
Teresa --"When the power of love is greater than the love of power,
the world will know peace."
http://www.acherryontop.com/i/thumbnail ... linkie.gif

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee