Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

AmyTeets

Digital Designers

Just got called stupid by Regions
So I go to log in to our joint account and it locks me out. This has happened in the past and I have to have everything reset because it doesn't recognize the password I'm entering in. Now, like some of you, I run the household. I know all the passwords etc because I set them up. He can't help me with the joint account because I'm not the primary. No problem. But then I ask why this keeps happening. He says "Not to insult your intelligence, but this is 100% user error" WTF! Seriously! I think I know how to spell my mom's middle name! So I basically said thanks for calling me stupid and hung up on him. Then I called back and complained to a manager. :-D
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!

anazelia

Cherry Cola

Re: Just got called stupid by Regions
that stinks. But good for you for calling back and complaining.

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

I am glad you called back to talk to a manager. I hope that the manager says something to him because that is just wrong :x

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I had that happen once, too, that the bank couldn't help me because I wasn't the primary on the account even though I paid the bills, etc. I just had a guy at work call and say he was DH and the problem was solved. Does that make sense?
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

scrappininAK

Cherry Jubilee

good for you
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

He really didn't need to say that. He could have just fixed the problem and been polite!
ImageImageImage

LaWanna

Cherry Blossom

You know that's terrible customer service. Wow. Even if what he said is true, there was a much much nicer way to deal with it. And obviously, the snipy part - 'not to insult your intelligence' - was totally meant to do just that.
LaWanna Desjardin
Find Desjardin Digital Designs on Facebook!
Blog: A Happy Distraction
Handmade Purses, Tote and More

** Yes that's my little dog sneaking a Dum-Dum Sucker.

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

Wow, the nerve of some people! I hope his manager gets on his butt.
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

That is totally crappy customer service! Hope he gets spoken to, at the very least. I'm sorry that happened to you!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

hope he gets a little talk about how to be nice!
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

MOM2SNOX

A Cherry on Top

Can I have his number? *innocent look*
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!

1momma

Cherry Bing

OMGosh I can't believe he would say that to you. Glad to hear you complained.

3 Pals

Cherry Bomb

That's terrible - I work in custoemr service and I had this customer call every now and again saying he could not get in to his account...so no biggie we reset his passwrord but it still didn't work...or it would sometiimes or he would be able to get into his main screen but nothing else...now we do not handle setting the passwords we use a 3rd party admin system - so I had to keep requesting the admin folks reset his PW and they kept suggesting this guy is messing up - I knew he wasn't then one day the admin folks ask "Oh is he using a MAC or SAfari or Fire Fox web browsers?"Apprantlly for some reason the log in system does not work well with MACS or any one else using Safari or Fire Fox...ahhhhhhhh...so....after all this time they finally think to ask???? And may I ask WHY does your sytem not work with these things? It is not like they are some basement made version of a computer program it is a MAC for god sakes! I felt sooooo bad for this poor guy....who was very patient consideirng but in the end took his business elsewhere it was either that or buy a new computer.... Maybe that is waht is going on wiht you too? DO you use a MAC or Firefoxe etc.?
ImageImage Image
Ann

meteechtap

Cherry Cola

That's just wrong! One day he will say it to someone who will not be nice back! Just wish you could be there to witness!;)
~Janet~Image Image Image
Celebrity Cherry 5/10 , Guest Ct 5/11

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

What's Regions?
Leslie

jdcrew2

Cherry Tart

That was rudeImage

koala1966

Cherry Delight

lilkoala3 wrote:What's Regions?
I'm pretty sure it's a bank.

Sorry that happened to you, Amy, customer service just goes downhill every day, doesn't it.

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Write a letter to the president of the bank.
That will get someone's attention
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Glad you called back and complained...

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee