Cherry Jubilee

Some days
are better than others...some days are not

How was your day today?
Image \ ImageImage

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Some days
We sold a property of ours yesterday and celebrated today at our favorite Mexican restaurant. But the really exciting news is.... I finally bought some Stickles and have been having fun decorating gift tags for Christmas! :) I hope your day was a good one, Kara.

Lynda

corriekate

Cherry Bomb

I had a great day. It has been snowing ALL DAY and I haven't had to go ANYWHERE!!! WAHOOOOOO! :blueinlove:

4peasinourpod

Wild Cherry

good day here. Spent it with one of my BFFs, and i bought gifts for 2 of my hardest people....:winkb:
need to work on Laney's gifts, though...the little munch will be 7 on Friday!
~pam~

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

worked 10 hours, ran to grocery store, picked up dry cleaning.........pretty uneventful - but sometimes that is a good thing

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

For a variety of reasons, today wasn't shaping up to be a good day.

Finally at 3pm, my dd took a nap so I had ds come and help me wrap some presents which kind of turned things around.

I am now waiting for a "supposed" winter storm.

Smiley-Scrap8

Cherry Cola

you'll be sorry you asked. :?

Very frustrating!! Let's just say I'm a room mom for my dd's class. I'm in charge of planning the holiday party. But with several different religions represented I can't make everyone happy.
Even with the idea of leaving out religion all together and just doing a winter/snow themed party people are still complaining.

Really it's all about the kids having fun, does it really matter if they make Santa, a dreidel or a snowman??

And yours?? How was your day Kara?
Ronny

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

It's getting worse.

I just plugged in my Cricut to try and get it to run with sure cuts a lot and now it will not turn on all the way. All I did was try to update the firmware thru the Cricut site.....
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

Retiree3

Wild Cherry

My son and his entire family are down with a bug. I spent the day helping them. I came home for about 45 minutes and I will return and spend the night. My daughter-in-law is pregnant and very ill so she is unable to care for the children.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

Kara

Cherry Jubilee

my day was rough but I refuse to let it get me down or keep me down

I hope you all have great days tomorrow and all the sorrows and woes of today are long gone and forgotten!
Image \ ImageImage

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

Today was average.
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've had a nice day. I'm sick with either a very mild cold and the phones are staying transferred because my brain will not click to sound even rational on the phone. I can do simple tasks. Answering a post takes effort.

Right now I'm watching Charlie Brown's Christmas and the digital signal just died. So now I'm watching NCIS. I'll go out and try to scrap a little bit.

letumom

Cherry Jubilee

I conducted several client conference calls, had a prospect cancel on me (rescheduled for Jan), and went to an association dinner meeting. I NEED to start packing for my 19 day trip that starts on Saturday, but just don't have the energy tonight. I want to unpack a couple more boxes before I leave town, but that probably won't happen either. I'm almost ready for bed.

Overall a good day.
Laurie

scraptag

Cherry Cola

I GOT MY BRACES OFF TODAY!! YEAH! (I hate this retainer though! lol) :-D

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

My day was pretty normal...work...until a couple hours ago. Now I'm texting with a guy...and he's cracking me up! :-D

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Bittersweet.
Leslie

Sandi0805

Bowl Full of Cherries

Just another day at work. Rained all afternoon and still is. Waiting to see how much of the big storm we get. I think we are going to get very little snow just alot of rain.
 Image ImageImage

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

lilkoala3 wrote:Bittersweet.

What's up buttercup?

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

craftyfool wrote:
lilkoala3 wrote:Bittersweet.

What's up buttercup?
Dissertation issues... Bleck...
Leslie

JeanG

Cherry Cola

not
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee