HELP! Brandon (Echo)! Technical difficulties!

Moderator: ACOT Employee

lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 785

HELP! Brandon (Echo)! Technical difficulties!

Post by lilkoala3 »

Hey Brandon, I'm having 2 problems.

First, I'm not able to effectively send PMs. I click send, and the PMs go to my outbox, but they never make it to my "sent" folder and are never received by my intended recipient. However, some PMs make it...

Second, I never received 2 gift certificates that were sent to me:
1. I won a crop challenge gc. Kristianne (MamaK321) told me that she sent it to me. (Apparently, I can receive PMs). But I haven't received it.
2. I won the November GCT challenge sponsored by Grace (Scrapsakes), and I never received it either. Ann (Beachlover) told me that she received hers already.

I have checked both my PMs and my email for any notifications, and I don't see any.

Can you let me know (here) what's going on?

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
Leslie
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5459

Re: HELP! Brandon (Echo)! Technical difficulties!

Post by Retiree3 »

lilkoala3 wrote:Hey Brandon, I'm having 2 problems.

First, I'm not able to effectively send PMs. I click send, and the PMs go to my outbox, but they never make it to my "sent" folder and are never received by my intended recipient. However, some PMs make it...

1. I won a crop challenge gc. Kristianne (MamaK321) told me that she sent it to me. (Apparently, I can receive PMs). But I haven't received it.
2. I won the November GCT challenge sponsored by Grace (Scrapsakes), and I never received it either. Ann (Beachlover) told me that she received hers already.

I have checked both my PMs and my email for any notifications, and I don't see any.

THANK YOU SO MUCH!
I too won the November GCT challenge sponsored by Grace (Scrapsakes), but I haven't received anything either.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

scraptag
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 567

Post by scraptag »

When I got my gc for the November challenges, it only came to me via email this time. Not pm. Can you check your regular email?
bayouscrap
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 37

Post by bayouscrap »

I also won a crop challenge and didn't receive a pm, I just thought they hadn't gotten around to sending it. Now I'm wondering otherwise.
Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by lilkoala3 »

bayouscrap wrote:I also won a crop challenge and didn't receive a pm, I just thought they hadn't gotten around to sending it. Now I'm wondering otherwise.
I've been told that they are no longer sending PMs for gift cards. I looked in my PMs AND my email, and I don't think I received anything.
Leslie
bayouscrap
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 37

Post by bayouscrap »

lilkoala3 wrote:
bayouscrap wrote:I also won a crop challenge and didn't receive a pm, I just thought they hadn't gotten around to sending it. Now I'm wondering otherwise.
I've been told that they are no longer sending PMs for gift cards. I looked in my PMs AND my email, and I don't think I received anything.

Then how do you know who the GC is to and the code? Doesn't make sense to me.
Michelle
Born to Crop not to Mop!

ImageImage
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by lilkoala3 »

bayouscrap wrote:
lilkoala3 wrote:

Then how do you know who the GC is to and the code? Doesn't make sense to me.
They email you the info.
Leslie
scrappininAK
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1886

Post by scrappininAK »

I also got some emails saying I had a pm but they never showed up in my box.
Heather

My Blog Unleashed
My Etsy Store CutMania
CutMania Newsletter Sign Up
AmyTeets
Digital Designers
Gallery: 368

Post by AmyTeets »

Did you check your spam folder?
Amy Teets Designs

My Blog
Facebook
Semper Fi

Snag Me!
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by lilkoala3 »

AmyTeets wrote:Did you check your spam folder?
Yep.
Leslie
Brandon Singer
Site Admin
Gallery: 62

Post by Brandon Singer »

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I don't like the PM and forum my self. I want to remove it and use a custom one. I'm not sure when or if that will happen. Because of the way that phpBB(our forum) is, it is very hard to make even little changes. And there is several things I would like to speed up about it but can't since it would be quicker and easyer to just replace.

I will try to see if I can track down those GC's.
-Echo
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries

Post by lilkoala3 »

echo wrote:

THANK YOU SO MUCH!

I don't like the PM and forum my self. I want to remove it and use a custom one. I'm not sure when or if that will happen. Because of the way that phpBB(our forum) is, it is very hard to make even little changes. And there is several things I would like to speed up about it but can't since it would be quicker and easyer to just replace.

I will try to see if I can track down those GC's.

I got your PM. Thanks, Brandon.
Leslie

Return to “General Talk”