Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Who is Close?? **WINNERS**
to changing Cherry Ranks??

If you are or think you can be super chatty from now until the end of the crop--post here!

In order to be eligible for points--YOU MUST LIST what your rank and number is at the beginning and edit the post when you make it!!!

Any questions please don't hesitate to ask!

eta: the link with the cherry ranking names and when you get them :)

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=193371

Wowsa a lot of you changed ranks this crop! Musta been quite the chatty cherries! :-D

Points to the following

JeanG

happayscrappay

marygrimm

ajkulig

sbcrazee

averysmom

milmomma

pawprints

alykasn

imwickedwitch

jannyf

wv scrapper

writerlady

mysunshine

kittymomma

bay63

scrapy1967

ncokely

ashjoy

jmo95

luv2shop

cubshan
SUS ImageImageImage

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Re: Who is Close??
I think I can make it...or come really close. Before this post, I'm a Cherry Bomb at 3823.

ETA: I made it to Cherry Garcia. I just noticed at 4003!!
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

I'm a Sweet Cherry Pie at 1949. I'm sure I can get to the next rank.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

i have no clue how far i am to changing ranks but i hope i change soon since i have been stuck for a few months.

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

I have no idea where I am at. I think 3300 or something like that. But I don't think I can be that chatty. lol It is at 3376 and that makes me need a little over 600 posts. I will give it my best but???
ImageImageImage

Cimorosete

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Me...Me.....I only need 45 more....well make that 44 now. :-D

*edited to add my current rank - Cherry Cola (11-12-09)

*edited again because I just seen that the next rank isn't until 7501. :waiting: So I'm not sure if I will hit it or not. Oh well....anything is possible.
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Well, I'm not close, but who knows how chatty I will be between now and and the end of the crop. I am currently a Cherry Bing at 2534.
Stacy

happayscrappay

Cherry Bing

I think I have to make it to 500
today at 2:20pm on the 17th I am at 405
and I've made it!!!
Hi! I'm Rachel
My Blog: Happay Scraps

AnnOminous

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm a Cherry Cola and at 6239. I'm not sure how much I need to get to the next rank. I got to 6000 and did not change. If I have to get to 5 digits to change it's going to be a loooong time!

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Am I still in the right rank with the right picture?

It's sad how non technical I am................ (that in itself will ensure that I'll never go digi)

suslvgeo wrote:to changing Cherry Ranks??

If you are or think you can be super chatty from now until the end of the crop--post here!

In order to be eligible for points--YOU MUST LIST what your rank and number is at the beginning and edit the post when you make it!!!

Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

1luckymama

Cherry Bing

Well, I am currently a Cherry Bing at 2006, ya never know, I just may get to chattin'

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

JeanG wrote:I think I can make it...or come really close. Before this post, I'm a Cherry Bomb at 3823.
This is the way to do it ladies in order to be eligible for points. Once you make the new rank, I cannot tell from the side....so I need you to do it like JeanG and some of the others above. Some did not do it right, so they would not be eligble. Hope that makes sense?? :?
SUS ImageImageImage

suslvgeo

Cherry Addict

Queen Mum wrote:Am I still in the right rank with the right picture?

It's sad how non technical I am................ (that in itself will ensure that I'll never go digi)

suslvgeo wrote:to changing Cherry Ranks??

Nope...looks like you moved up a rank. So you need a new picture. And you probably would not make the next one anytime soon since they get further and further apart in posts. If you need any help changing the picture to the next one, give me a shout.
SUS ImageImageImage

ajkulig

Cherry Bing

Dude?

Did you make this post for me?

I started a whole thread about how I was not going into the next crop as a Cherry Blossom!!!

I think this makes post #466

When I originally started I needed I think 85 posts so I have done a big chunk I am totally going to make it! What is the next rank anyway? *goes off to look* I made it today!! Woo hoo I am a cherry picker now lol
Find my books here. See the mom (crafting, cooking, organizing, and homeschooling) side of me here. {Under construction}

maryplus5

Sweet Cherry Pie

With this post I am at 665 and a Cherry Picker striving to become a Cherry Berry! :-D I made it to a Cherry Berry! Now to figure out how to change my little picture thingy:?

ammielou

Sweet Cherry Pie

I won't make it to the next level this year!! Almost two hundred.
})i({ *´¨)
¸.• ´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•' Amy T * })i({

Image Image Image 

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

OMG, OMG.....I'm Cherry Cropper right now at 11,955 & I'll be Cherry Jubilee in 45 more posts.
ImageImageImage
ImageImage

beachlover

Cherry Addict

I am a chocolate covered cherry with just under 8600 posts and I think I will be here until the new year :winkb:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

MLee

Cherry Cola

I'm at 5942 before this post and I've been a COLA forever.

SUS - do have the link that shows at which post you change ranks? I had it saved at one time and now it's not anymore.

averys_mom

Cherry Cola

I'm close! I'm a Sweet Cherry Pie at 1934 posts. I definitely think I can move up!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee