What's up for this w/e?

Moderator: ACOT Employee

baltoscrapper
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 358

What's up for this w/e?

Post by baltoscrapper »

Got any plans? Anything going on special????

Tongiht, I'm hoping to talk my dh into taking me to The Bonefish Grill (owned by Outback, check it out if you have one in your area, DELISH fishes (and other dishes) YUM!!! Hopefully he'll want to go, because I refuse to cook on friday nights. So, it's Bonefish or bust for him! :winkb:

Saturday, my sister has purchased a home!! She went through a nasty divorce, a period of "mental illness" (caused by the divorce), picked herself up by her bootstraps, went back to school and at age 53, has gotten a new job AND bought a home!! I'm so stinkin proud of her for coming through all this!! Saturday, we're heading up to PA to help her move in. :-D

AND THAN on Sunday (Wunnea, are you reading this??), I'm hope hope hoping to meet Wunnea! She is participating in Race for the Cure 15 minutes from my house!!!! We're hoping to hook up for lunch after the race!! So, hopefully you'll see a picture of our mugs together on monday!!! Wunnea, don't forget to bring my cell number with you!! :-D

Somewhere in there, I hope to do some scrapping because I'm rollin' lately and getting some pics scrapped!

Everyone have a great w/e !!
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!
JeanG
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 5

Re: What's up for this w/e?

Post by JeanG »

We were going to help out with the Lake Superior Off-Road Rally - it's such a cool backwoods race! But with snow falling and having to work outside when we work start or finish crew, we didn't sign up. Hopefully we'll veg and some of the friends we have from the rally will stop in Sun. and Mon. on their way back home.
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.
TraciL
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 238

Post by TraciL »

Good for her! I love success stories about women like that one........how exciting.

I don't have any firm plans so I'll probably just spend some time deciding if I should still be mad at dh for blowing up soup in the microwave and leaving it there......nothing exciting
allysonc
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 150

Post by allysonc »

Sounds like your weekend is busy girl!

I plan on chillaxin and trying to reorganize the scraproom.. I'm also just about done with the second album i'm doing my cousin Rob and his family. I'd like to finish it and then maybe do some Christmas Cards and start looking at my Colorado Album to scrapbook. :)

So yeah.. should be nice and relaxing. :)
Ally
LyndaKay
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 40

Post by LyndaKay »

Good luck to your sister!!
I long ago realized I couldn't have every weekend rank up there with "the Best" and I've learned to love quiet, relaxing days of puttering around the house or yard. Guess that's what I'll do this weekend.

Lynda
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

Once the rain stops (cue loud booming sounds and crackling lightening), I'm planning on heading up to the lss to hang out for a bit. Tomorrow I am having three pals over to scrap through Sunday. And my order from ACOT is due to be delivered tomorrow!...yeah...just in time to PLAY!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
ImCanadian
Sweet Cherry Pie
Gallery: 1

Post by ImCanadian »

Going to take it easy this weekend and enjoy hubby. Next weekend I`m off to a crop in the mountains!!
Retiree3
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 5459

Post by Retiree3 »

Hope everyone has a great weekend. I don't have much planned, but I do hope to scrap because I have hundreds of pictures to do.
[
Donna-Retiree3-Proud Grandmother of Three Boys!

[highlight=#000000][/highlight]

kennabeans
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 39

Post by kennabeans »

We don't have too much planned. I am trying to get tickets to the Barnum & Bailey Circus tomorrow. Then on Sunday, it is time to try to fix the sewer problem in our camper. My poor hubby is gonna have a crummy day off. But thank goodness he is handy and can probably fix it himself. I love my Dh.
ImageImageImage
butterfly843
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 874

Post by butterfly843 »

Working all weekend, can't wait till this crazy month is over. Also have to get some more maternity clothes sometime this weekend.
craftyfool
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 247

Post by craftyfool »

Tonight my biggest plan is to catch up on sleep since I got next to none last night.

Tomorrow is a home game for my Alma Mater (football) so me & my girls are going.

Sunday...normal church/shopping/relax day.

CONGRATS to your sister!!! That is fabulous and I know where she was. I'm on my way. I *think* I'm out of the mental illness part now...
Nikki_E
Cherry Cropper
Gallery: 19

Post by Nikki_E »

I'm working :(
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

Nothing! Absolutely nothing :) Sitting enjoying doing nothing.
JDs Mom
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 424

Post by JDs Mom »

IF DS keeps the fever down, I'll have the house to myself tomorrow morning and can scrap-scrap-scrap while they're enjoying his first official Boy Scout meeting. DH is so stinkin' proud he's about to burst.
Carol

ACOT May 2010 Digi Guest CT

formerly CT for Merkeley Designs, Sus Designs and E-scape and Scrap...

lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 785

Post by lilkoala3 »

I'm spending my Friday night in. I told myself I'd get my apartment in shape, and I did a little of that. But I think I'm gonna spend the rest of my night grooming various parts of my body.

Tomorrow, I'm having breakfast with a boy. Then on Saturday night, 3 of my friends and I are doing a girl's night in. We'll probably end up watching a movie and saying mean things about our colleagues.

Sunday morning, I'm having brunch with 2 gal pals and then we're taking a mural tour of South Philly. Philly is famous for its murals and public art projects. Tickets cost 30 bucks, which I think was too pricey, but I think it should be fun. Sunday night is probably dinner with a boy.
Leslie
craftyfool
Cherry Cola

Post by craftyfool »

So Leslie...is the Saturday brunch boy and Sunday dinner boy the SAME boy??? :winkb:
scrapsakes
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 451

Post by scrapsakes »

cool, we do biz with outback, so i've to ask about the new place
and maybe check it out sometime... also, KUDOS to your sister!!
i've heard many heartbreaking stories after divorce (a friend of
ours is in the midst of it right now) and it is good to see people
come out of it the other end OK :) have fun @ the race for cure!
we have one for our school fundraising and if the weather does
cooperate, we're also taking the kiddies to a pumpkin farm later.
i hope you guys have a fantastic weekend!! Image
"a heart in love with beauty never grows old" Image (turkish proverb)
lilkoala3
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 785

Post by lilkoala3 »

craftyfool wrote:So Leslie...is the Saturday brunch boy and Sunday dinner boy the SAME boy??? :winkb:
Yes! What kind of floozy do you think I am?!
Leslie
craftyfool
Cherry Cola

Post by craftyfool »

lilkoala3 wrote:
craftyfool wrote:So Leslie...is the Saturday brunch boy and Sunday dinner boy the SAME boy??? :winkb:
Yes! What kind of floozy do you think I am?!

Just checkin' my dear. You know you are my role model... :-D
TraciL
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 238

Post by TraciL »

lilkoala3 wrote:I'm spending my Friday night in. I told myself I'd get my apartment in shape, and I did a little of that. But I think I'm gonna spend the rest of my night grooming various parts of my body.

Tomorrow, I'm having breakfast with a boy. Then on Saturday night, 3 of my friends and I are doing a girl's night in. We'll probably end up watching a movie and saying mean things about our colleagues.

Sunday morning, I'm having brunch with 2 gal pals and then we're taking a mural tour of South Philly. Philly is famous for its murals and public art projects. Tickets cost 30 bucks, which I think was too pricey, but I think it should be fun. Sunday night is probably dinner with a boy.

pack your snow shoes lady!

Return to “General Talk”