Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

MarthaT

Sweet Cherry Pie

Question of the day 9/30
What is your favorite fall activity? My all time favorite was being around a bonfire during a chilly fall night with good friends and family :)
ImageImage

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

Re: Question of the day 9/30
Watching the new priemiers of TV shows!
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

ImCanadian

Sweet Cherry Pie

Means going back to work for the winter. I work on an oil rig in the middle of the Arctic Ocean in the cost control department. I leave to go back on November 3 and we stay up there until the thawing starts which is usually the end of March. I am so fortunate to have this opportunity as it is so exciting. When we arrive there is absolutely nothing there but our living quarters which is brought up a river on barges and when we leave in March it looks like we built a small community with ice roads leading to the three wells we will drill and to the closest town, Inuvuik North West Territories, its close to Alaska boarder.

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I love taking the family and the dog on a walk in the bush and crunching the leaves under my feet and smelling the air..there is that fall, fresh smell.

BTW Michele, that is a cool job....cool in so many ways!!!! Stay warm! Are you still connected to internet and able to play with us?
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

Going to the pumpkin patch and apple orchard with my family.
ImageImageImage

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

JeanellePaige wrote:Watching the new priemiers of TV shows!

i agree!!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

JustJessa

Cherry Bing

Pumpkin Pickin!!!!
Proudly Creating For:
Sherri Tierney, Amanda Carlson, Erin's Dreams,
Kristi W, LauraMarie Scraps, Pick a Paper, A Moment In Scrap Site CT
Kari Q Designs, Kris Myers Designs, Pretty Scrappy Site CT
Also Belong to Pretty Scrappy QP Team, and Praise Team

ImCanadian

Sweet Cherry Pie

Northern Brat wrote:I love taking the family and the dog on a walk in the bush and crunching the leaves under my feet and smelling the air..there is that fall, fresh smell.

BTW Michele, that is a cool job....cool in so many ways!!!! Stay warm! Are you still connected to internet and able to play with us?
I have access to the internet, but last year I found I was so tired by the end of the day, we work 12 hour shifts for two weeks. I work three weeks and then have one off so I'll have time then to check in on my favorate site. LOL

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

Going to the pumpkin patch with my children

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

As of the past few years is our Pumpkin picking day. We would visit a pumpkin patch, take the hayride out for awhile and find it ourselves. We would do petting zoo, snacks, and the kid corn maze. And then of course carving them. Its a fun time with our family I will miss this year. I just hope we can even get a pumpkin. :/

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Wow, Michele! I watch Ice Road Truckers and recognize a few of those towns! I always wondered how hard it would be to leave in spring when it's actually looking like a town!

My favorite thing is walking in the woods, listening to the leaves, smelling autumn in the air. I used to go hunting with my Dad - we'd walk so quietly and carefully so as not to startle the partridge. One year he & my first hubby went hunting together; the ex made as much noise as possible to scare the birds into flying while Dad was walking quietly...I'd have given just about anything to watch them that day! :-D :-D
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

scrappie_stacie

Cherry Bomb

I have so many... fall is my favorite!!! Love decorating the house and yard for fall... going to the pumpkin patch... taking pictures of all the beautiful fall colors, making big pots of soup/chili.

---------------------------------------------------------

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I like fresh, crisp, sunny autumn days.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

bluejeans7

Bowl Full of Cherries

Fall is my favorite time of the year so I have so many favorite things that I like to do!

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

ImCanadian wrote:Means going back to work for the winter. I work on an oil rig in the middle of the Arctic Ocean in the cost control department. I leave to go back on November 3 and we stay up there until the thawing starts which is usually the end of March. I am so fortunate to have this opportunity as it is so exciting. When we arrive there is absolutely nothing there but our living quarters which is brought up a river on barges and when we leave in March it looks like we built a small community with ice roads leading to the three wells we will drill and to the closest town, Inuvuik North West Territories, its close to Alaska boarder.
OMG!! How fascinating! Tell us more!

Lynda

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Carving pumpkins for Halloween! This has become a yearly tradition for BF and I and we love trying to carve elaborate pumpkins. And of course, roasting the pumpkin seeds to snack on. :)
Stacy

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

I truly can't choose just one! Fall is my favorite season by far. Apple picking is a must (followed by marathon baking), and Halloween is my favorite holiday, and then there is our tradition of "Friendsgiving", when all of our friends gather (usually at our house) for a traditional Thanksgiving feast.

I LOVE FALL!!

ChrissyTina

Cherry Bing

THANKSGIVING!!! I love cooking the dinner and EATING!!
Chrissy

JulesinParadise

Tiki Bar Mgr

making smores around the fire pit and being able to use our hot tub...
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE

jcsmaestra

Cherry Cola

I love fall because the weather cools down. I love taking walks and seeing the leaves changing color. When the children were at home we loved to go pumpkin picking. We would carve them out and I would make pumpkin pies from the insides.
Mary           Love is all around you.

ImageImage  Image Image Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee