Are you ready? The TIKI BAR is OPEN

Moderator: ACOT Employee

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Are you ready? The TIKI BAR is OPEN

Post by JulesinParadise »

Welcome one and all. Put in your bar order with our Bar Keep and pull up a stool. Say, what is the best thing that happened to you this week...shall we share while the Bar Keep is mixing us up some yummies?
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Re: Are you ready? The TIKI BAR is OPEN

Post by writerlady »

Hi and Happy Friday! I'd love a frozen drink... I'm all warmed up! How about a strawberry daquiri? Is that too old-fashioned? The best thing that happened to me this week is that my dh got my Cricut out for me (I don't have a place to keep it out) and I've been playing! How about you?
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

MOM2SNOX
A Cherry on Top
Gallery: 139

Post by MOM2SNOX »

I'll take a shot of Crown Royal first and then a Captain Morgan Spice Rum w/Vanilla coke, please :) Best thing that happened to me this week.. My Friday proved to be stress-free due to the absence of one individual! Gotta love Fridays like that!!
Trish ~ It's all fun and games until somebody loses an EYELET!
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Post by scrapy1967 »

Hello ladies I will take a strawberry daiquiri please. The best thing that happened to me happened while I was at scrapfest when I won the whole LYB halloween collection at the crop around town.:-D
ImageImage 

megamay
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 983

Post by megamay »

oh I forgot that the tiki bar was opening today! yay! I need a BIG glass of red wine please!
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr

Meg, I'll join you in a glass of red wine. The best thing that happened to me was being asked to go to a crop tonight with some gals. It is always nice to feel wanted, ya know?

What has everyone been up to this week...it seems everyone I know has been so busy. I've been working on some ACOT stuff and trying to plan for a visit upcoming with some of our out of town friends. And you?
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee

Post by scrapy1967 »

I have been working all week and taking care of my boxer Zoe she had a growth removed from her back on Monday and it turned out to be cancer. The vet is sure she got it all and we just have to hope she dosn't get any more growths.
ImageImage 

Queen Mum
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 185

Post by Queen Mum »

I'll pass on the alcohol. It wouldn't mix well with the antihistimines I'm taking.

But the best thing this week? I got new antihistimines!
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)
mykidsmom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 13

Post by mykidsmom »

I'll take some Kahlua in that coffee that is brewing :winkb:

The best thing that happened this week? Hmmm...It didn't happen to me, but my oldest ds has been accepted into the National Honor Society!! I am so proud of him!
[HIGHLIGHT=#ffffff]-Melissa[/HIGHLIGHT]
Kim2002
Digital Designers
Gallery: 192

Post by Kim2002 »

Bartender, I'd like a cosmopolitan please. :)

Best thing that happened to me this week was getting paid in cash by a photography client. LOVE THAT. :)
Kim Hill, Owner & Designer, CG Essentials
Owner, Resources 4 Photographers **photographer tools sold exclusively through A Cherry on Top**
Find me on Facebook

craftyfool
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 247

Post by craftyfool »

GREAT question! And I'm loving the responses. :-D

I'll take a frappicino...still got a couple hours of work left.

Best thing that happened to me this week? I have to choose?

1- I lost 3 pounds!

2- The guy I went on a first date with last Friday is still emailing/calling/texting me.

3- A guy I met online a year ago is going to be in town this weekend and we might finally get to meet IRL tomorrow.

It's been a GOOD week. :-D :-D :-D :-D
JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr

scrapy1967 wrote:I have been working all week and taking care of my boxer Zoe she had a growth removed from her back on Monday and it turned out to be cancer. The vet is sure she got it all and we just have to hope she dosn't get any more growths.

Hope your boxer is ok. I have a friend who does Boxer Rescue here in Fl. and right now one of her rescue dogs (her very first...she has 4) has a brain tumor. Even though we have cats, I am a supporter of all rescue groups for animals.

So, let's drink to people who love animals and work to save and protect them! This round is on me!
megamay
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 983

Post by megamay »

sorry I forgot the best thing that happened this week, this was a long and rough week. The best thing that happened this week was today I won two packs of the new Cosmo Cricket papers! Earth and Boyfriend. can't wait!
jannyf
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 148

Post by jannyf »

I'll take an Appletini with Kettle One, please. The best thing that happened to me was the confirmation of my job offer! Yeah! I was also happy, in a way, that the ashes of my dear cat, Casey, came home to me. He's happily resting in the house.

Anyone scrapping tonight? My DH has the cold/cough/fever combo so that means he's leaving me alone!!!!!!! Guess I'll mosey on over to the scrap table and get some of the Sept. challenges done!
- Jan

writerlady
Bowl Full of Cherries
Gallery: 448

Post by writerlady »

I'll drink to people who love animals and work to save and protect them!
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1748

Post by beachlover »

craftyfool wrote:GREAT question! And I'm loving the responses. :-D

I'll take a frappicino...still got a couple hours of work left.

Best thing that happened to me this week? I have to choose?

1- I lost 3 pounds!

2- The guy I went on a first date with last Friday is still emailing/calling/texting me.

3- A guy I met online a year ago is going to be in town this weekend and we might finally get to meet IRL tomorrow.

sounds like you've had an excellent week :-D keep us posted on your me :winkb:

I'll start with an ice cold Bud Light, please. My week was actually really good but busy. I had a good donkey day today so my girlfriend took a pic of my butt and sent it to a buch of guys, including a guy she wants to fix me up with. He's interested and we started emailing, so we'll see :)

It's been a GOOD week. :-D :-D :-D :-D
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Art_Teacher
Cherry Crush
Gallery: 2347

Post by Art_Teacher »

I think I need a warm coffee drink....how about with a splash of Bailey's please! It has gotten chilly and damp here this week.

The best thing that happened this week....hmmmm.....not much happened. I went to work and I didn't have any problems with any students this week! I guess that is good. :-D
Laura
 Image    Image     Image  Image  Image
emarie803
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 691

Post by emarie803 »

Can I have a whole bottle of red wine please? That's how my week has been. The best and only bright spot in my week was getting to meet and hang out with Ally!! That made the whole week :-D Oh, and that it is over in another hour and I can go relax for a little while. I HAVE to get some stuff done at the crop on Sunday, but my mojo is fleeing :x
montana_girl
Cherry Bomb
Gallery: 280

Post by montana_girl »

I'll have a Mike's Hard Berry!

The best thing that happened to me this week was I got down to 85.2 pounds lost! I love those five pounds recognitions at Weight Watchers! :-D
Stacy
scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee

Post by scrapy1967 »

Raising my glass to all the people who love animals and rescue them!
ImageImage 

Return to “General Talk”