Get FREE shipping with your $35 order with code FREESHIP35

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Opps, I did it again........
Dang it! Why do I have to love the kitties so much?:inlove: :? WE went to the waverunner repair place this w/e for some spark plugs and got some "kitties with purchase"! This happened to us last year..we rescued 6 orphaned kittens that were 4wks old (got them all homes, except Axel, who we kept). This time, there was a momma and 3 babies (unfortunately, there was more than 3 to start....damn I hate it that all animals don't have a safe home!! :x ) Anyway, we took momma and her babies just before a huge storm came up. Took them to our place and had them there over the w/e and now we are all home (momma barfed on the 3 hr car ride home!! She puked on one of her kittens too.....eww.... nice pit stop on the side of the road to clean everything up!).
Without further ado.....here's the new family

Image Mom and babies. Momma's name is Dizzy Izzy (Izzy). The 3 babes are pretty dark in this pic...

Image This is a close up of Izzy and Bootsie! (Bootsie is named after a BBQ place in Bethany Beach) Bootsie is the runt and just like Jr, as soon as I walk in the room, she stops what she is doing and runs up to me. May have to talk to Ken about our "3 cat max" and make it a "4 cat max" because I reaaaaaaaaaally want to keeps Bootsie. Sorry, this pic wouldn't "flip" in the gallery!

Image This is Cody. He's the shy one. Not sure why we named him Cody, other than my son likes the way it sounds!

Image This is Harley. We named him that because "Fat Boy" just sounded a little offensive, so Harley makes Fat Boys, so Harley was the obvious choice! LOl! Harley looks like an old man already. He's a fat, fluffy little love bug. He's going to be a HUGE cat!!!

And my personal favorite........

Image This is Bootsie (named for the BBQ place). She (I think) is soooooooo sweet! And she drops whatever she is doing to come to me when I come in the room. She is so small compared to the others, about 1/2 their size. She's going to the vets today because she also has a cold and I don't want the others to get sick.

And lastly, I'm ready for lots of this.........kitten face-offs!!! This is Bootsie and Harley.

Am I insane or what?????? :inlove: ;)
I used to be a "celebrity cherry", but now I'm in re-hab...... Holy Carp!

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

Re: Opps, I did it again........
Yay!!!!!! You deserve a medal for doing this Cec! I would want them ALL! :inlove:

Peach aka Jen

Cherry Tart

LOL - we always have the best intentions of keeping the furry babies to a certain number. But then adorable faces like those come along and screw it all up. :-D Seriously, they are SO adorable!!! I would have a hard time giving any away!!
~Jennifer (Peach aka Jen)

All of my babies have fur & four legs. <3

I tried to think of good reasons to have children, but there weren't any. Happily Childfree!!

ImageImage

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

Trade you a kitten for a freshie baby boy JEss ! ;)

MamaK321

Cherry Addict

lol you and your soft spot! poor Ken
Image Image

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

baltoscrapper wrote:Trade you a kitten for a freshie baby boy JEss ! ;)

But but ....can't I have BOTH, mom!?? :winkb:

killarney_rose

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I love cats......insanity I don't think so!

I'm one of those who so dislikes having a litter of kittens and puppies. They are pure work compared to a foal or calf!

I like both when they are about four months old!

I do love adult cats, especially my "Que!"

As for your babies.....so adorable!!!!!! I'd take Mom but DH would KILL ME! AND THEN AGAIN because of the shipping!

writerlady

Bowl Full of Cherries

OMG - it's sooo good that I don't live near you. I want Cody soo bad!! I got my 3 girls that way. I try very, very hard not to find any more baby kitties...
Please stop by my blog,Writerlady's Craftroom

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Such sweet sweet babies!!

baltoscrapper

Bowl Full of Cherries

ScrapGoo wrote:

But can't I have BOTH Jess????? PLEASE!!!!!! ?????:-D

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

Awwww!!! :inlove: :inlove: :inlove: I want Bootsie!!

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

baltoscrapper wrote:
ScrapGoo wrote:

But can't I have BOTH Jess????? PLEASE!!!!!! ?????:-D

Tell you what... we'll do an exchange program! When I need a break I'll just ship the baby to you... poke some holes in the box... no problem! You ship a kitten of your choice. :-D :-D :-D

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

Cute! We have a kitty named Harley too. We also have too many cats, lol. I just love kitties! :inlove:
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

They are so cute. There's a special place in Heaven for you.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

SG_Becky

Cherry Bing

Cec, that's really weird! I had a dream last night that I rescued a fluffy little grey & white kitten, and I realllly wanted to keep it, but having 5 cats is MORE than enough. Although, that Harley looks reallllly cute, and I LOVE fat cats....

Beth-W

Featured Guest Coordinator

You have such a good heart. I don't know how you don't want to keep them all. :winkb: I know I would. :-D
~Beth
"Make it bigger, make it badder, make it awesome" -Duff Goldman
"They need a hero to tell them that sometimes the impossible can become possible, if you're AWESOME!" -Rhino

http://latteonthebrain.blogspot.com/

ImageImage

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Awwww!! Bootsie is definitely my favorite too, she's just beautiful and looks sooooo sweet! :inlove:
Image Image

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

What a cute family. you are a good person.

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

baltoscrapper wrote:Am I insane or what?????? :inlove: ;)

Well, yes...but that's why we love you!! :inlove:

Those kittens are SO CUTE!!!

oceanbreezes423

Cherry Jubilee

OMG, good thing I do not live close. My husband is always teasing me about my soft spot for animals! Have adapted many a stray, lol. They are ALL just adorable!!!
ImageSusan  Image   Image  Image

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee