We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Soooo Embarrassed!
I was on vacation for 7 days - and only took 4 pictures, all of the lake!! I saw cousins I haven't seen in years - and forgot my camera at the cabin! I saw a beautiful doe with 2 fawns - the camera was in the cabin. I saw a few dear friends I haven't seen in 3 years - yup. Camera was in the cabin. I'm beginning to wonder if I even qualify as a scrapbooker! :? We need pictures, right? :)
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

Re: Soooo Embarrassed!
I have done that plenty of times. Even for my kids birthday parties!! :(
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

Sandi770

Cherry Blossom

I've done the same thing several times - augh... live and learn

LyndaKay

Cherry Jubilee

I guess you could scrap a page of journaled memories! Maybe turn one of the lake photos into background paper.

Lynda

allysonc

Cherry Cola

Yeah we all do that.. I do it all the time!
Ally

beachlover

Cherry Addict

oh my goodness! I'd rather go without my bra than my camera! :winkb:
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

JeanellePaige

Digital Designers

LyndaKay wrote:I guess you could scrap a page of journaled memories! Maybe turn one of the lake photos into background paper.

OOOoooohhhh!! That would be an AWESOME page!
Jeanelle Paige
My Blog ~ Lots of cool stuff there!!
My Shoppe ~ Always Sales!

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

well that just means your have lots of journaling to do. lol

milmomma

Chocolate Covered Cherry

When all else fails, camera phone! There are times I've done this too. I think most everyone has. Its like when you accidently wear mismatching socks : P

pawprints

A Cherry on Top

beachlover wrote:oh my goodness! I'd rather go without my bra than my camera! :winkb:

LOL! LOL! I'd almost say the same thing... but I don't think it would be a pretty sight!

ImageImage Image Image  

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

beachlover wrote:oh my goodness! I'd rather go without my bra than my camera! :winkb:
Image ImageImage

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

it's okay - I'm sure all of us have done that. Heck, I've had a camera with me and still not taken pictures. Sometimes the moments are great without the pics.
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Sounds like some one needs a bell on that camera

Northern Brat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I've done that, or relied on dh to take pix. Like this weekend...family reunion...250 people...I get back 10 pics of an old church....good thing I was in charge of the camera at night!
Leslie
2012: Goal - 75 layouts 4 mini albums 20 cards --------> Progress - layouts mini album - cards
J - /6
ImageImage

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

Think of it like this. Instead of spending time behind the camera you were busy interacting with your friends and family and having a fun time. There's a lot to be said for that, too!
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

Firegems

Sweet Cherry Pie

LOL Oh my gosh... What kind of scrapper are you :winkb:
Sorry to hear you missed out on all those good shots
Firegems

SBcrazee

Cherry Jubilee

*gasp* no pics???:greenlol:

It's just gives you a challenge to think outside the box, use an old photograph of your friends & journal your memories including how you forgot your camera but the memories still linger on.
ImageImage

Janell

Cherry Cola

I serioulsy hate that too! I just went to see my BFF and we only took like 5 pictures together and I was there for 4 days!!! Argh!!! I am sorry about that....did anyone else take pictures they can send you?
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

mandee

Cherry Blossom

I can do you one better. I have 4 pictures of my child's first birthday party. I took them and evidently erased the camera and started over. :( Don't remember. All I know is at the end of the day I was missing 100 pictures. An entire set is missing.

Mommybruno

Cherry Cola

mandee wrote:I can do you one better. I have 4 pictures of my child's first birthday party. I took them and evidently erased the camera and started over. :( Don't remember. All I know is at the end of the day I was missing 100 pictures. An entire set is missing.
I'd be upset about that too! I was kicking myself last year because I didn't take very many pics at Xander's birthday, and the ones I did take weren't great. Got better ones this year, but it's hard when you're trying to do ten other things at the same time!
Cassandra
"I tend to live in the past because most of my life is there." --Herb Caen
ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee