Friday Night Tiki Bar-

Moderator: ACOT Employee

milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Friday Night Tiki Bar-

Post by milmomma »

Its friday night and time to P A R T Y!
Okay so I'm not great at being cheery at the end of the week. Sorry ladies. So lets share one good/cheery thing that happened to you this week, and of course what can I get ya to drink this fine warm evening?

Tonights specialty----

served on... I mean served by- (Kenny)

scrapy1967
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1487

Re: Friday Night Tiki Bar-

Post by scrapy1967 »

Hi ladies! One good thing that happened to me was I got an awesome scrapbook desk for my scrappy room. I will take a margarita please served on Kenny!
ImageImage 

JulesinParadise
Tiki Bar Mgr
Gallery: 349

Post by JulesinParadise »

Toasting you all from our last night on the beach. Home early in the morning and around 11 ish will pick up our very own Pam B at the airport in Tampa. Cheers!
Image WAS a TIKI BAR GIRL AND ALWAYS WILL BE
simplykim419
Cherry Tart

Post by simplykim419 »

The best thing for me was getting a scrapbook page done. The first one in over a year at least.
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

Janet thats awesome, I just sold mine. Just loaded it away 5 minutes ago :)

Jules... awww, hope you party hard tonight :)

Kim, wow a year! thats a long time with out scrapping. I think I would loose my mind. But congrats on the page....

So my good point is almost everything I've listed on craigslist this week has sold. Minus the two biggest thing. I will be putting an add in a couple papers after I finish this post. OH and I'm gonna scrap tonight!
wahoo_mom
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 195

Post by wahoo_mom »

I'd like a Colorado Bulldog please! It has been a great week with catching up with friends and scrapbooking, but the high point was this evening. I was a mean mom and it paid off. I took the training wheels off of both DSs bikes and forced them to practice without them. They complained and cried and were very dramatic, but in the end they did great! Guess they just needed that extra push.
Heidi
Image ImageImageImage
letumom
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 846

Post by letumom »

One good thing for me - I haven't gone crazy being unemployed! I've stayed busy, and even been able to scrap! LOL! I'll take a big helping of Kenny, hold the Margarita! (With the meds I take, can't handle drinks.)
Laurie

Kimandasmo
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 829

Post by Kimandasmo »

biopsy done.... laundry finished, did 9 scrapbook pages......will stick my darvocet diet tonight though!
Cimorosete
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 233

Post by Cimorosete »

Two of my favorite things,

Margarita and Kenny Chesney!!

You are the woman!!!!Image
((¸¸.·´*~Treasa·´*¨¨))
May LOs-
My Blog

ImageImageImageImage
kittymomma
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 341

Post by kittymomma »

I got several LOs completed! I will take a Russelrita (Raspberry, strawberry margarita) Kenny can serve it! :)
scrap-o-holic
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 21

Post by scrap-o-holic »

The best thing that happened for me this week was that we were given a car by my mother in law. The sad part is she gave us this wonderful gift b/c she is now in a nursing home and will never leave. It's where she needs to be but still bittersweet. We've been down to one car for over a year now so we are feeling very blessed. As far as my order goes.......................I'll take a captain morgan's and coke please :-D
Sometimes the one you think is your knight in shining armour might actually turn out to be a retard in tin foil!
megamay
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 983

Post by megamay »

ugh, after a lot of traffic, here I am very briefly. I already had a peach vodka and oj with dinner, but if I wasnt going to bed I would ask for a mojito - yum!

and one good thing - well since I gave you a bad one already, I will give two good ones - I got a raise and a bonus yesterday!
mommy2bean
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 144

Post by mommy2bean »

Such a bitter sweet week..started the week off with friends visiting from Cali and hanging out in Orlando at the Nick Suites, to saying goodbye to them on Wednesday and back to reality on Thursday. I am going to start going back to work next week to start setting my classroom up.

I would *love* a big 'ol super-sized margarita :)
letumom
Cherry Jubilee

Post by letumom »

megamay wrote: I got a raise and a bonus yesterday!

Way to go Megan!
Laurie

jodcold
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 58

Post by jodcold »

I'll take a strawberry Margarita and leave Kenny for whoever wants him; I met him years ago and wasn't impressed.

The good thing that happened for me this week was that I got my vacation time approved. I will be taking every Friday and Monday off from the last weekend in August until the middle of November!!! 3 day work weeks for the fall! Notice, I had it start on our crop weekend here!

I told my boss not to get too used to it though as I need a full time paycheck. I've been at my job for almost 20 years and just don't seem to use my vacation as fast as I am supposed (I like to save it in case of emergencies); but they are starting new policies where you must use it a bit quicker, so Happy Fall to me!
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

letumom
Cherry Jubilee

Post by letumom »

Wow, Jody...that's not a bad deal in my book!
Laurie

jodcold
Cherry Garcia
Gallery: 58

Post by jodcold »

letumom wrote:Wow, Jody...that's not a bad deal in my book!

I am excited about it as I am always complaining about not having alone time at home and now I'll have it! DS will be at college and DH at work. I am already planning on how I am going to get the house cleaned back up and spend lots of time scrapping.
"Courage is being scared to death-but saddling up anyway." John Wayne

Jody H. (jodcold)

Image Image Image

nun69
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 1549

Post by nun69 »

I will have a Bud Lite with Lime {already got it, thanks ;)} and I got to the tanning bed today and got an AWESOME pedicure with a cute little flower design!
Image~Angie~
letumom
Cherry Jubilee

Post by letumom »

jodcold wrote:
letumom wrote:Wow, Jody...that's not a bad deal in my book!

I am excited about it as I am always complaining about not having alone time at home and now I'll have it! DS will be at college and DH at work. I am already planning on how I am going to get the house cleaned back up and spend lots of time scrapping.

Have fun! Me, (and I'm kind of in a simliar spot right now), I would split my time between cleaning and scrapping, but heavy on the scrapping! LOL!
Laurie

beachlover
Cherry Addict
Gallery: 1748

Post by beachlover »

hi girls! Megan, congrats on the raise! I was with you in spirit; actually got out for my tiki time with my SIL - only after sitting through 3 hrs of childrens play :-D I had a good week, and am one week closer to my vacation!
Ann ~ Life is always better at the beach!
 view my blog (new) https://ourhideawayparadise.blogspot.com/ 

Return to “General Talk”