LAST DAY to save 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

5 free 8x8 Photo books (edited with code for free 12x12 )
 I know Iknow you all are getting sick of seeing this but I found a code that gives you a free 12x12 scrapbook, 2 t-shrits, another 8x8 39 page photo book, 10 extra pages for your 12x12 books and 10 more pages for you 8x8 book, and 10 dogtags! Can you say my christmas shopping is done!
heres the code FREEGIFTS just enter it into your cridets and discounts!

I just got this in the mail and I though that some of you may want to try it. ArtsCow
is giving away 5 free photobooks (20 pages) just entering the code FREE5BOOK in your account.
click here to get yours

1. Log in
2. Go to Members Area (on the left)
3. Choose Credits & Discounts
4. Enter the code

Your books expire one month after you enter the code and the discount will apply at checkout, and be sure you enter the code before April 15th.

Note: You have to pay the shipping (Around $8)

I haven't used Artscow before so I don't know thier quiality, But I'll Try any Thing for Free.

Heres The Link,  agian http://www.artscow.com/?Ref=589406

When I signed up, There where a hole list of freebies added to my credits list, 600 4x6 prints and 600 5x7 prints, free 8x10s, coasters keychains all kinds of stuff

Sus79

Cherry Cola

Re: 5 free 8x8 Photo books
 I´ve seen a book made by them and I really liked it :)
ImageImageImageImageImage

DolphinSoul

Wild Cherry

Re: 5 free 8x8 Photo books (edited with more free stuff)
 Looks like a lot of good deals.. but their privacy and saftey disclosure worries me a bit about giving it out to third parties and cannot gaurantee 100% of personal information being safe. I dunno.. just scares me a bit and don't want my info spread all over the place. Hopefully their not that type of company, but I'll wait a bit to see what others have to say about it.
~ Carissa ~

immom2anc

Sweet Cherry Pie

Holy cow! You weren't kidding about the free stuff... The coupons that I got for just joining are awesome! Free 4x6's, free 5x7's, free calendars, photo books, keychains... Basically all my Christmas gifts can be done now!! LOL... Most of the coupons won't expire until next year too. Amazing deal! Thanks!
**Kristen**
My photography: http://www.kristencarterphotography.com
Image Image ImageImage Image

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Thanks for sharing! 
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

Jenn Kellams

Cherry Garcia

Already signed up and made a book!  Cost me $7.00 for shipping and thats it!  Thanks!!
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog

Sonia2539

Cherry Tart

Thanx for the info,  I;m goin in now

sdwhru

Cherry Jubilee

that is really cool!!!

KBeachy

Cherry Bing

Holy artscow!! That's a lot of free stuff!!! Thanks for sharing!
Semper Fi

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

so i finally talked to some that has ordered from them before they really liked thier book, they said to wath the edges and make sure that there is nothing real close to the edge, because sometimes it cuts off a sliver of the layout, but I have uploaded and created my 1st book and it was soooooooo easy and quick.

rnmom247

Cherry Bing

Thanks for sharing the info, I hadn't heard of them before.  I'll have to check it out further tonight.
Pam ImageImage

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

Great deal!
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

Ok I placed my order for three books and a claneder I'll let you guys know how they come out!

Jeanne Marie's Scraps

Digital Designers

Re: 5 free 8x8 Photo books (edited with code for free 12x12 )
 bumped with new code to add to your account! for 12x12 book

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

WOW thanks for posting.. Just for the freebies alone its well worth trying!  Again thanks alot!

MLee

Cherry Cola

Do you use the pages you've already created or do you have to make new ones?

sarahwhithers

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Wow! I am seriously goign to have to check this site out! That is a ton of freebie stuff! Hopefully it applies to us Canadians too!

mpmyers

Cherry Blossom

Thanks!!

I'd forgotten about this site.  Gotta get my books uploaded and ready to go!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

Thanks for the info.  Can always use a good deal.
Bibi

Janell

Cherry Cola

I am very curious to know about the quality and the company itself. I read that they are located in Hong Kong... so I am wondering about the actual safety of the site, etc.  I guess I am a little skeptical because I placed an order a few months ago with a toy company that was head-quarted in Hong Kong too and they had free shipping etc.  Well when the toys arrived they were very poor qaulity and the box it shipped in looked like it had been in a war.  I tried contacting all methods of customer service and there wasn't ANY! So now I am a little skeptic.  I paid with a Visa gift card, so they don't have access to any of my accounts.

My advice to anyone who orders from the site, use your credit card, not a debit card, incase something ever goes wrong your credit card company will be willing to help out more than a bank will.

When you get your free book let us know how they turned out and the experience, etc.  THANKS, sounds like wonderful deals.
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee