We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

MLee

Cherry Cola

What flavor of cupcake are you?
 Take the quiz to see which flavor of cupcake you would be:

www.blogthings.com/whatflavorcupcakeareyouquiz/

anazelia

Cherry Cola

Re: What flavor of cupcake are you?
 What Flavor Cupcake Are You?[tableo align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" class="fck__showtableborders" width="350"][/tableo][tbodyo][/tbodyo][tro][/tro][tdo align="center" bgcolor="#eeeeee"][/tdo]You Are a Vanilla Cupcake [tro][/tro][tdo bgcolor="#ffffff"][/tdo]Image You are very sweet and mellow. You are easy going and easy to like.
You are drawn to those stronger personalities. You get along with powerful people.

You are like a cupcake because you appeal to almost every type of person.
You are friendly and accepting. You bring out other people's best qualities

MLee

Cherry Cola

You are a MINT CHOCOLATE cupcake

You are whimsical and quite quirky. You are unlike any other person you know.
You are drawn to similarly offbeat people from all walks of life.

You are like a cupcake because you're unique and expressive.
You have a refreshing take on the world. You're often surprising... even to yourself.

AlwaysHappy

Cherry Cola

Carrot Cake Cupcake!  That was fun!
Image ImageImage

butterfly843

A Cherry on Top

It said I'm a chocolate cupcake.

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

i am a:                                 
                                       Vanilla Cupcake
 You are very sweet and mellow. You are easy going and easy to like.
You are drawn to those stronger personalities. You get along with powerful people.

You are friendly and accepting. You bring out other people's best qualities.

debamas

Wild Cherry

I'm chocolate, LOL. Really off in my opinon...but hey, chocolate is definately my favorite flavor so I'll take it! Anyone got some...making me hungry.
Debbie

Midge

Cherry Cropper

I'm a chocolate cupcake!
Dawn

April layouts: 0/10

March cards: 4/4
March layouts: 10/10

On a no-buy - 19/100 layouts completed before I can buy. Don't show me the goodies!

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I am a Carrot Cake cupcake...deceptively simple.  (minded)
Bibi

scrapperqueen

Bowl Full of Cherries

Fun! Gluten-free wasn't an option, but I can dream. :-D

What Flavor Cupcake Are You?

[tableo align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="350"][/tableo][tbodyo][/tbodyo][tro][/tro][tdo align="center" bgcolor="#eeeeee"][/tdo]You Are a Chocolate Cupcake

[tro][/tro][tdo bgcolor="#ffffff"][/tdo]Image
You are deep, richly interesting, and at times overpowering. You have a strong personality.
You are drawn to people who adore you. You love it when your specialness is recognized.

You are like a cupcake because it's hard for people to get enough of you.
You have a mysterious charm that makes you incredibly addicting. People are drawn to your drama.

emarie803

Cherry Jubilee

You Are a Chocolate Cupcake
You are deep, richly interesting, and at times overpowering. You have a strong personality.
You are drawn to people who adore you. You love it when your specialness is recognized.

You have a mysterious charm that makes you incredibly addicting. People are drawn to your drama.

Wheeliegirl

Cherry Jubilee

You Are a Vanilla Cupcake
You are very sweet and mellow. You are easy going and easy to like.

ImageImageImageImage
-Donna-

-Tracy-

Wild Cherry

You Are a Carrot Cake Cupcake

You are a complex person. You have many interesting layers to your personality, though others might not know it.
You are drawn to a cross section of people. You friends play different roles in your life.

You are like a cupcake because you are are deceptively simple. There's actually a lot to you!
There are many ingredients in your life, and you only want them in proper amounts. Being you is a delicate art.
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.

Sus79

Cherry Cola

[tableo align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="350"][/tableo][tbodyo][/tbodyo][tro][/tro][tdo align="center" bgcolor="#eeeeee"][/tdo]You Are a Carrot Cake Cupcake

You are a complex person. You have many interesting layers to your personality, though others might not know it.
You are drawn to a cross section of people. You friends play different roles in your life.

You are like a cupcake because you are are deceptively simple. There's actually a lot to you!
There are many ingredients in your life, and you only want them in proper amounts. Being you is a delicate art.
ImageImageImageImageImage

DN in MN

Wild Cherry

I find this funny as I hate and I mean hate red velvet anything... had it as kid and got sick and can't even look at it without my teeth getting the bite on foil feeling...

You Are a Red Velvet Cupcake
You are sensual and self-indulgent. If it feels good, you'll do it.
You're drawn to gorgeous, sexy people. You can't help it if you want your friends to be attractive!

You are like a cupcake because you are completely decadent and over the top.
You believe life is too short to deprive yourself. You rather overdo it than go without.
2024 Layout goal ~ 14/100      2024 Word ~ FOCUS

terri04

Cherry Bing

I'm a carrot cupcake. 

mkcdaisy

Cherry Cola

[tableo align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="350"][/tableo][tbodyo][/tbodyo][tro][/tro][tdo align="center" bgcolor="#eeeeee"][/tdo]You Are a Chocolate Cupcake

bellaconsmom

Cherry Jubilee

What Flavor Cupcake Are You?[tableo align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="350"][/tableo][tbodyo][/tbodyo][tro][/tro][tdo align="center" bgcolor="#eeeeee"][/tdo]You Are a Vanilla Cupcake[tro][/tro][tdo bgcolor="#ffffff"][/tdo]ImageYou are very sweet and mellow. You are easy going and easy to like.

lilkoala3

Bowl Full of Cherries

Red Velvet.
Leslie

WV Scrapper

Cherry Cropper

[tableo align="center" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="0" width="350"][/tableo][tbodyo][/tbodyo][tro][/tro][tdo align="center" bgcolor="#eeeeee"][/tdo]You Are a Red Velvet Cupcake

You are sensual and self-indulgent. If it feels good, you'll do it.
You're drawn to gorgeous, sexy people. You can't help it if you want your friends to be attractive!

You are like a cupcake because you are completely decadent and over the top.
You believe life is too short to deprive yourself. You rather overdo it than go without.

does not sound like me at all LOL
Kellie

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee