We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

My newest addiction...
 I went to Target yesterday just to check out their dollar spot...of course I had to buy something..but that is not the point! While standing in line at the register waiting to pay they has the new Easter Hershey's Kisses there..I am so in love with the new Orange Creme...I already had to go back and buy a 2nd bag.......they are so so yummy....but I love white chocolate and orange..so just warning you....do not make the same mistake I did!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL

scrapbelle

Cherry Bing

Re: My newest addiction...
 Oh no!  I hate Easter candy....ok, well really I don't it is the ONLY time of year my FAVORITE of all candy is available.....Heavenly Hash by Elmer's.....I just realized...I have never scrapped about this....hmmm....maybe I should buy a box so I can scrap about it!
Image Image

SarahA

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Oh, Cadbury Mini Eggs are the BEST. I've just polished off my second bag of them, and Easter is a whole month away!

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

So who started this thread?  I am not happy about it. :winkb:  Now I have to go buy candy.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

Nikki_E

Cherry Cropper

I love Peeps!
Nikki

When you see me with a smile on my face, then you'll know I'm a mental case. ~ Alice Cooper

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

thanks for warning me, because I love that stuff....
ShanShan

1grandma

Cherry Addict

I am a chocoholic!  Please don't tempt me.  OK.  Tempt me.
Bibi

deerewife

Cherry Jubilee

ooh I bet those are yummy!
I love starburst Jelly Beans this time of year!

But, I gave up chocolate for lent - is white chocolate still chocolate??
Image Image Image Image

Jenna - Mom to Emily (2/02) & Kaitlyn (2/04)

naney1952

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Orange creme sounds yummy! Okay bad girl you started this! Now I have to go get some! :?
Jane ImageImage Image
LOYAL COLTS FAN

KBeachy

Cherry Bing

You're horrible for starting this! Haha. I love all the chocolate candy...mmmmm!!!!
Semper Fi

PurpleGoddess

Cherry Blossom

You enabler you!  I love white chocolate...my dh hates it so I would (gasp) have to eat the whole bag myself....I will have to go find some in the morning...(small Yippee! so I don't wake dh)

craftyfool

Cherry Cola

No no no no no!

I should not have opened this...I thought it would be about scrappy goodness!

Luckily, my oldest DD decided for us (yes...US) that we (WE!!) would give up candy for lent.  She just decided for the whole family.  LOL.   ;)

So...no orange thingymajigies...or cadbury eggs with the ooey gooey yummy centers...NO!  I'm gonna go get a banana.  :(

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Too funny! I tell you the dollar spot at Target is addictive.  There are so many cute things and I just seem to think of a reason why I need them.
ImageImageImageImage

terri04

Cherry Bing

thanks - I must have chocolate

JeanG

Cherry Cola

Dang!  I've been trying to avoid the Easter candy - except for 2 Cadbury eggs for each of us.  Now though, I have to start buying stuff for grandkids' baskets; I'da been done in then anyway! :?  Of course, my granddaughter will only be 6 weeks old on Easter....maybe I won't send candy for her yet!! :-D
I wonder, sometimes, if we ever give God a headache.

montana_girl

Cherry Bomb

Gah!  This thread should have come with a warning....  Now I'm craving sweets.... Thanks a lot....
Stacy

tinkerbelldani

Sweet Cherry Pie

I have to go and get some to try.
ImageDani

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee