Any scrappers in or near Indianapolis??

Moderator: ACOT Employee

kennabeans
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 39

Any scrappers in or near Indianapolis??

Post by kennabeans »

We moved to the Indianapolis area November 4 and I have not found anyone to scrap with. I need a scrappy buddy. Or at least someone to tell me where all the good stores are. ;)
ImageImageImage
Henu_Nea
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 127

Re: Any scrappers in or near Indianapolis??

Post by Henu_Nea »

I'm not in the Indianapolis area but I found a great scrapbooking group in my area on meetup.com. You can always give them a try. Good luck!!!
ImageImage
Image Image
milmomma
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 67

Post by milmomma »

Theres two Archivers, one on the north side, one on the south. 3 Joanns around the city. Several hobby lobbys and I got a long list of LSS. Sorry not from there just been threw.
kennabeans
Cherry Cola

Post by kennabeans »

I will try meet tomorrow. I have been to one of the Archivers and plan to go to the other one next week. I have been to 2 Joanns and 2 HObby Lobby's and 2 Michaels. I googled scrapbook store Indianapolis and most of them are closed but I plan to sart checking it our for sure one at a time. lol Thanks ladies!!
ImageImageImage
kew81
Cherry Tart
Gallery: 10

Post by kew81 »

Ally Scraps in Avon is a cute store! And there is always TONS of stuff in there. Other than that we always go to archivers. If you want to make a longer trip there is a good store in Mattoon IL. Kinda depends where you are in Indy I guess though as to how long you would travel. We are right across the IL/IN border (on route 36) and we travel two hours twice a year to go to Archivers and to Ally Scraps!

Kristen
Kara
Cherry Jubilee
Gallery: 69

Post by Kara »

jANIE---INDYSCRAPPER IS...
Image \ ImageImage
kennabeans
Cherry Cola

Post by kennabeans »

Thanks everyone. I will look into the store in AVON. I am on the southside of Indy.
ImageImageImage
KBeachy
Cherry Bing
Gallery: 1

Post by KBeachy »

I'm 3 hours to the south in Louisville!!
Semper Fi
kennabeans
Cherry Cola

Post by kennabeans »

Come to Archivers and scrap with me!! :winkb:
ImageImageImage
terri04
Cherry Bing

Post by terri04 »

I'm in Indy on the west side.  we have been going to A little Bit Moore in Mooresville.  It has sooooo much stuff, crops, classes,  and the ladies there are super nice.  allyscraps is a good place to shop, but no crops.  Indy lost 3 great scrapbook stores last year.  It has been very sad here.  We  have Camp Camby on the west side where we go to sponsered weekend crops a couple times a year.  Contact A little Bit Moore - there is a weekend coming up March 27-29, you can do all weekend or just part.  317.831.4481  Like I said, it is a super store. 
Welcome to Indy. 
kennabeans
Cherry Cola

Post by kennabeans »

Thanks Terri. I will check into those. I probably can't do a weekend one yet since we don't know anybody to watch kiddo but could do an evening one sometime. I am excited to find another store to check out. Thanks again, Lynn
ImageImageImage

Return to “General Talk”