We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Janell

Cherry Cola

A.I. is making me sick to my stomach
 I am watching American Idol right now and this is ridiculous! This Norman/Nick Mitchell dude is awful and I don't think he is funny either!  I think the show has gone to pot!!!!  If he makes it through I am boycotting the show.
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

GRACEpunches5

Cherry Garcia

Re: A.I. is making me sick to my stomach
 I AGREE 100%...i'm watching the same thing while waiting for Life on Mars!!!
[url=http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/:22hb4o89]http://gavinrandyalizacandyellie.blogspot.com/[/url:22hb4o89]

[color=#ff4080:22hb4o89]Feb. 2010 Crop: 14 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps
May 2010 Crop: 19 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[color=#bf0080:22hb4o89]August 2010 Crop: 9 Challenges and 4 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff8080:22hb4o89]November 2010: 10 Challenges and 5 Fast Scraps[/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89]
[/font:22hb4o89][color=#ff4080:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g70/c ... -1-1-1.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][/color:22hb4o89][/font:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://creative.ak.fbcdn.net/v41818/fly ... c52db0.jpg[/img:22hb4o89][img:22hb4o89]http://pagemaps.com/images/blinkies/PMBlinkie88x33.gif[/img:22hb4o89]

cat1393

Cherry Cola

I gave up on that show during the first season.

Christine

Kymbo

Cherry Bomb

I agree about the whole Norman/ whatever comment.  I'm worried the "vote for the worst" will keep him in.....
Kymberlee~

kennabeans

Cherry Cola

I don't ever watch that show. I can't stand Simon. He scares me!!
ImageImageImage

Shanscraps

Cherry Bing

I'm addicted... I know it's a little silly right now, but hopefully Norman won't go through to the next round...
ShanShan

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I agree that Norman what is bad, but as bad as he is there is a young girl (16) who sang. Man that kid can sing. She blew me away.
She not very good in the interview part. When she sing is is awesome.

PezKat

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Yes, Allison rocked!  She & Jesse were the standouts for me tonight.  Nick was hilarious but his time is done.  And despite hating the song, I still adore Adam and he has some of the best vocals of an Idol contestant, ever.

Detailed recap at my blog if anyone cares. :)
Image Image

Janell

Cherry Cola

PezKat wrote: Yes, Allison rocked!  She & Jesse were the standouts for me tonight.  Nick was hilarious but his time is done.  And despite hating the song, I still adore Adam and he has some of the best vocals of an Idol contestant, ever.

Detailed recap at my blog if anyone cares. :)
I agree with you.  I liked Adam too, the song was so-so, but he can SING!
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!

ArmyWife95

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Ditto what cat1393 said.

Henu_Nea

Cherry Cola

I agree. I was very frusrtrated with the whole first half of the show. I wish they wouldn't encourage Nick/Norman like that did. If he gets through, I'll be seriously PO'd. I was the same way with Tatiana last week. I was happy that Danny Gokey made it through but I would really like to see Anoop get a wild card spot.

I hope next week the contestants take this seriously.
ImageImage
Image Image

terri04

Cherry Bing

it is not as good as it was those first years.

gonecamping

Cherry Garcia

There are some really good singers this year but they are not doing well at all. I really liked the welder guy, and I liked what he sang last night but it was kinda boring. I really liked the red head 16 year old, she was the best, and Adam at then end was good. I think those 2 will go through, not sure who the 3rd should be. Last week had better performances. Thats why I don't like the way they are doing it this year. I like whe there were 12 guys and 12 girls and they whittle them down to 6 and 6. Anoop should be in there, I hope he gets picked for one of the final 3 spots.
***Tanya***

my3boyz

Cherry Blossom

He's ridiculous!
Proud member of the Queen & Co. Design Team.
Come visit my blog if you want! Image
http://www.kristinhayne.blogspot.com

TraciL

Cherry Garcia

I liked the welder guy too, but I love that song - so I didn't have the same reaction as the judges, but then again, I rarely do!  :)

Sandi770

Cherry Blossom

I usually don't watch when they get to the live shows - those are boring compared to the auditions. :-D

scrapaholic

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I agree and it was my favorite for years.
Have a coke and a smile!Image

JenniferP

Sweet Cherry Pie

I like Nick/Norman just for the fact that he wasn't BORING like the rest of them.  I was bored to tears watching all of them, even the good ones that can obviously sing.  Geez, can't they do something interesting???????????????  And the last dude, Adam?, he makes me sick to my stomach.  I don't like his theatrics.
~Jen

Renee

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I'm not diggin' this season at all. :?

BeatrizS

Cherry Bomb

my three picks for last nights show are:

Allison
Adam
Kris

Norman makes me want to puke even though he does get a rise out of Simon!

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee