Gallery Question

Moderator: ACOT Employee

Renee
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 353

Gallery Question

Post by Renee »

I've been having trouble with my picasa program this morning (of course when I'm trying to submit all of my hard work!) :x so, none of the pictures I took of my layouts were able to be cropped.
I got what I wanted submitted for the challenges but it's hard to see the layouts.

Anyway...I was wondering if there was any way to go back into the gallery later and update the picture of that layout without losing any of the comments or info. that was previously there? Does this make any sense? LOL
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

Re: Gallery Question

Post by -Tracy- »

Absolutely Renee. When you have the pics you want, go to the layouts and click EDIT just above the picture. You can then add a new photo and then delete the old one. Then click submit to update.

:)
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
Janell
Cherry Cola
Gallery: 588

Post by Janell »

There sure is.  Just go to your layout and click on edit.   You can upload the new pictures and then once they are uploaded delete the old pictures and everything should be fine and dandy!  I do it all the time if I find spelling errors, etc on my layouts and I never had a problem before.

Just make sure you upload the NEW photos to the same layout before deleting the old ones.

HTH! :-D
-If it's scrappy it makes me happy!
Renee
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Renee »

Thanks, Tracy!
Should I wait until after the winners are announced so it doesn't look like I submitted them late?
Janell
Cherry Cola

Post by Janell »

Tracy must had responded while I was typing mine! LOL!!!
-Tracy-
Wild Cherry
Gallery: 439

Post by -Tracy- »

Renee wrote: Thanks, Tracy!
Should I wait until after the winners are announced so it doesn't look like I submitted them late?
You have until noon today to complete your challenges, so if you want to change them now it's not a problem.
On a molecular level, I'm very busy.
Janell
Cherry Cola

Post by Janell »

Renee wrote: Thanks, Tracy!

It won't alter the time you orginally uploaded the layout so you can do it now if you like!
Janell
Cherry Cola

Post by Janell »

Ok I'm gonna stop replying to this thread now LOL!!!
Renee
Chocolate Covered Cherry

Post by Renee »

Thank you both very much!!
I mean, you can still see the layouts but it's bugging me that they're not cropped. LOL

I'm having problems with it right now...I was racing to get them uploaded and cropped and everytime I would try to edit them my computer would freeze and I'd have to shut down and restart.

Thanks again!!
reneyodum
Cherry Tart

Post by reneyodum »

I have a question. How do you scan a 12X12 scrapbook page? Is there a special kind of scanner you must purchase?
AnnOminous
Chocolate Covered Cherry
Gallery: 211

Post by AnnOminous »

reneyodum wrote: I have a question. How do you scan a 12X12 scrapbook page? Is there a special kind of scanner you must purchase?
Yes, there is, but they are expensive.  You can just scan the page in two parts and "stitch" them together.  There are programs that will do the stitching together for you, or you can do it yourself in a photo editing program like PSE.  It's not hard.  Except for sometimes with really thick pages one side gets scanned in kinda warped, then it can be harder to match the two sides up. 

Return to “General Talk”