We're celebrating World Card Making Day with 20% off the regular price of everything! Use code CARDS20

Kimandasmo

Cherry Jubilee

Happy Inauguration Tuesday!
 So todya is a history making day-- hope everyone has a great day! Mine is a bit on the cold and windy side so far-- woke up to lots of wind last night and is going to stay all day--and the temp is only 49 and suppose to fall all day!!!
I haven't physically done anything scrappy since Friday night and I am having withdrawls---- I need my fix but have to wait until Thursday--- Hope everyone has a terrific Tuesday--see you later.

bluetulip

Cherry Bomb

Re: Happy Inauguration Tuesday!
 Don't you just love those history making days!  It's really cold today south of Atlanta.  I'm trying to get ready for work and check the boards at the same time.
ImageImageImageImage

Flapdoodle

Chocolate Covered Cherry

I just want to get that current jacka$$ outta the white house and let's get this party started!!!

GO-'BAMA, GO-'BAMA, GO-'BAMA!!!!!!!! Image
ImageIf life gives you lemons, go find an annoying person with paper cuts.

bumblebby

Cherry Garcia

I hope you all enjoy your day!

I'll watch some of the inaugration later.

scrapy1967

Cherry Jubilee

Good morning hope everyone has a great day.
ImageImage 

skinnimini

Cherry Blossom

Good morning everyone!  I'll be watching the Inauguration today.  I'm also hoping to put some finishing touches on a layout I did last night.  Otherwise, the same old, same old around here.  Playing with the kids, laundry, feeding kids, dishes...  Hope everyone has a good one!

stephfez

Cherry Bing

Flapdoodle wrote: I just want to get that current jacka$$ outta the white house and let's get this party started!!!

GO-'BAMA, GO-'BAMA, GO-'BAMA!!!!!!!! Image
I keep singing "ding dong the Bushies gone, cheney too WHO HOOO!!"  I am in the best moos in a long time today. Thinking I am going to take pics of my family all day and use those along with newspaper clippings for a mini album. 
Stephanie

Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image

grifscap

Chocolate Covered Cherry

Good Morning to all. working today.

Dianedi

Cherry Garcia

I'm really looking forward to hearing Obama's speech today! 

No1Mommy

Cherry Cola

It really hurts my heart to hear how much hurtful things can be said about our president of the united states.  Wow!  Just wow!  I was not a fan of Bill Clinton, but as a fellow american, I stood behind him, prayed for him, and wished him the best.  Although I did not agree with Bush in all he did, he is still my president, my leader of my great nation.  I did not vote for Obama...at all.  Yet, he IS my president now and I will now back him as my leader.  It is just a terrible shame that now, we as a nation want to come together (as I have see on tv) to work for the common good of our nation.  Unbelievable!  If we only had that mind frame years ago.  As my angry heart wants to say I will back Obama as much as the democrats backs Bush by talking nasty about Obama, ridiculing everything the man tries to do, and just plain being nasty about his general being....I will not stoop that low.  I am first and foremost an American and will stand by and pray for any great man or great woman who has been elected into the White House.  I truly hope God will continue to bless the United States of America.

FurBaby_Mom

Wild Cherry

I, for one, am THRILLED!  Today is an awesome day.  I just wish I had enough video tape to record the whole thing.
Amy
"hoarder of supplies"

stephfez

Cherry Bing

I can get behind those who I don't agree with but this particular person I am glad to haev out of the white house.
Stephanie

Nothing is foolproof for a sufficiently talented fool Image

asset

Wild Cherry

No1Mommy wrote: It really hurts my heart to hear how much hurtful things can be said about our president of the united states.  Wow!  Just wow!  I was not a fan of Bill Clinton, but as a fellow american, I stood behind him, prayed for him, and wished him the best.  Although I did not agree with Bush in all he did, he is still my president, my leader of my great nation.  I did not vote for Obama...at all.  Yet, he IS my president now and I will now back him as my leader.  It is just a terrible shame that now, we as a nation want to come together (as I have see on tv) to work for the common good of our nation.  Unbelievable!  If we only had that mind frame years ago.  As my angry heart wants to say I will back Obama as much as the democrats backs Bush by talking nasty about Obama, ridiculing everything the man tries to do, and just plain being nasty about his general being....I will not stoop that low.  I am first and foremost an American and will stand by and pray for any great man or great woman who has been elected into the White House.  I truly hope God will continue to bless the United States of America.
I agree. Well said.
~Tessa

I'm not saying forget what you lost
I suppose there's a purpose in pain
What we make of ourselves has a cost
And it's paid every time we take hold of the reins

Grandma Flowers

Cherry Cropper

I'm hoping to be able to watch the inauguration, but I'll have to see how much work I get.  Didn't get any yesterday, so it could be a double whammy today.  I'm going to meet friends for dinner in Saginaw and hope to hit Michael's and HL while I'm there.
Image Image Image Image

---Jan---

kcatt79

Sweet Cherry Pie

No1Mommy wrote: It really hurts my heart to hear how much hurtful things can be said about our president of the united states.  Wow!  Just wow!  I was not a fan of Bill Clinton, but as a fellow american, I stood behind him, prayed for him, and wished him the best.  Although I did not agree with Bush in all he did, he is still my president, my leader of my great nation.  I did not vote for Obama...at all.  Yet, he IS my president now and I will now back him as my leader.  It is just a terrible shame that now, we as a nation want to come together (as I have see on tv) to work for the common good of our nation.  Unbelievable!  If we only had that mind frame years ago.  As my angry heart wants to say I will back Obama as much as the democrats backs Bush by talking nasty about Obama, ridiculing everything the man tries to do, and just plain being nasty about his general being....I will not stoop that low.  I am first and foremost an American and will stand by and pray for any great man or great woman who has been elected into the White House.  I truly hope God will continue to bless the United States of America.
I agree, thanks for saying it this way.

wife of one, mother of FOUR! :)

http://socksscrapsandotherthings.blogspot.com/

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

Each election and inauguration I pray that our leaders are guided to do the right thing for our country.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

Queen Mum

Cherry Addict

I agree.

I have not been thrilled with some of the things done in this and several other administrations.   I may not personally like the person in office - but I WILL respect the Office of the Presidency, even when I do not agree with policies and decisions.
Queen Mum - Grammy to Princess Bump (Lisa Giann) and Princess Bean (Gia Bella)

ScrapGoo

Cherry Jubilee

It is, indeed, a great day!  I will have the tv on the inaugural festivities most of the day and need to do laundry and finish up my next CT article.  It should be a wonderful day!

Heidi1154

Cherry Bomb

Good morning!
Hope everyone has a nice day!!!

ImageImageImageImageImage

Jenn Kellams

Cherry Garcia

I am just wondering how since supposedly this was not an election based on race, why that is being the most talked about thing.  This is a historical day becuase "its the first black president ever" everyone is saying.  I am just amazed at how quickly it has become about race.  Although it is no secret I didn't vote for Obama, he is now our leader and I will support him for that and pray that he does teh right thing.  However, I still have my doubts.  I will be watching the events today not because its about ourfirst black president but becasue this is an amazing day where the future of our country will begin to change in a positive way hopefully.  And because my it is afterall a historical day simply because we are getting anew leader.
Jennifer K.
Personal Blog

Return to “General Talk”

Information

Moderators

ACOT Employee